Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

jack billings must be one of the most disappointing players of the past 20 years ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squiggle has us beating Melbourne in the GF by a point. Also has us losing to the Bulldogs next week by 2 points but that's because Squiggle really rates their defensive efforts the past 2 weeks. Which were Richmond being really shit and the weather killing the GWS game. I really want us to put them down on Thursday

Only threat for position is Bombers (never thought I’d be saying that this decade!).
With their easy short-term draw and our bye it’s imperative we beat the dirty dogs.

The Richmond loss is annoying again. We’d be three wins clear if we won that, assuming we wouldn’t have dropped another game instead.

Hard to complain about being 6 points and percentage ahead of second but yeah Essendon has some easy run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Richmond loss is annoying again. We’d be three wins clear if we won that, assuming we wouldn’t have dropped another game instead.

Hard to complain about being 6 points and percentage ahead of second but yeah Essendon has some easy run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the Richmond game helped kick start our season. We were patchy against WC the following week. But I think the combination of the loss to Richmond and then slow start against WC was the reality check the team needed to remind us that we had to take each opponent seriously or we'd drop winnable games.

We haven't looked back since so I feel the lesson was more important than the 4 points.

The last passage of play wouldn't have even mattered if it hadn't been for the entire quarter of rubbish calls that came before it.
But they did matter and they choked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back