Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The sack Hinkley thread on the port board is great. Tough audience , back in the top four two points off second and North next week.
I know Port can be inconsistent but seriously with the list they have I reckon they are about where they should be.
That's their problem. They don't deny Port can be in amongst it during the H&A season, particularly since they keep selling off their picks to bring in established players (JHF was the exception).

The problem is they've had at least 3 good lists since Hinkley, gone through a lot of players, been kings of home and away at times, never made it count.

That and Hinkley's demeanor, comments, and the administration fly in the face of their unnofficial motto "we exist to win premierships". It's pretty much "we exist to be stable and make money for the AFL".

Fixed it for you.

Just can't see what you blokes are seeing with Essendon, reckon they'll finish 6th at best.

i was just about to post that if essendon make the eight it will be in the bottom half ... and i'm not convinced they'll manage that
essendon's biggest threat is in their coaches box, and their second-biggest, and not far behind, is the flaky nature of several players ... they're better than they were but still at least a year (and a good coach) off

That's their problem. They don't deny Port can be in amongst it during the H&A season, particularly since they keep selling off their picks to bring in established players (JHF was the exception).

The problem is they've had at least 3 good lists since Hinkley, gone through a lot of players, been kings of home and away at times, never made it count.

That and Hinkley's demeanor, comments, and the administration fly in the face of their unnofficial motto "we exist to win premierships". It's pretty much "we exist to be stable and make money for the AFL".
Kochie

Reid supports the Cats

Reid did some preseason training with the Bombers

Reid played some VFL with the Blues.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Port are such an odd side

I hate saying this but Hawks got some poor umpiring

Have zero sympathy for the Fawks . Just another privileged and whining Melbourne club.

Gooooo Port (but still, sack Henny Kinkley)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Waterman reminds me of Fraser Gehrig

Have zero sympathy for the Fawks . Just another privileged and whining Melbourne club.

Gooooo Port (but still, sack Henny Kinkley)

I wish the other 17 clubs could all lose every week.

But Hawks copped some BS

Bad luck Demons, Cats and Giants this weekend.
But thanks for helping with the ladder separation!
Since after round 7, GWS, Carlton and Geelong have won 1 game in total and it was by a point

Those 3 teams were declared by David King the only teams that could possibly win the flag

Since after round 7, GWS, Carlton and Geelong have won 1 game in total and it was by a point

Those 3 teams were declared by David King the only teams that could possibly win the flag

Hope he doesn't compliment us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back