Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a poor blame game. Dawson has agency in his own life, he owns that decision. Of course she had input, they're a couple that's what being in a relationship is all about.
Look I agree with everything you say.

The comment was more in jest, hence my use of Radelaide.

I once wanted to move but my wife wanted to stay. 22 years later I'm still here in Brisvegas. And yes, we're still happily married......

Is there a less effective player in the AFL than Adam Treloar?

Seriously just racks them up and just butchers everything

Wow there are some average teams in the top 4 at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just an incredibly even competition at the minute. Feels like anyone could win it.

'It' being 2nd place

Is there a less effective player in the AFL than Adam Treloar?

Seriously just racks them up and just butchers everything
And yet a posse was formed to lynch me when I questioned his form. - to be fair I do have that effect on people….

Yep. Fox now justifying it with the lab showing he ran 21 metres. They fail to mention that in reality players would run too far more than 50 times a game.
Of course they would justify it, a Vic club were the benefactors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised anyone has turned up at the GWS game. Absolute shocker of a day in Sydney.
And the two most unlikable clubs in the league.

Coldest day since last winter probably, massive cool change came in last night. You could literally hear the wind. All that with on/off rain...surprised people turned up

Last edited:
Coldest day since last winter probably, massive cool change came in last night. You could literally hear the wind. All that with on/off rain...surprised people turned up
Might be the coldest day of the last few years I reckon.
12 now, apparent temp 3.8. That's Canberra like, rarely happens in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back