Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Essendon 2000 and Geelong 2008 lost a game in the H&A season, I expect we will lose 1-2 games to other contenders along the way especially Port in Adelaide. Brisbane if they finally get their season started. Might be the toughest ones for us.

Let's say this season ends how we all want and win the flag . We likely lose 4-5 games.

Whats better ? drop a game to a fellow contender and can say yeah two good sides and one lost , but get a contender a win against you.

Or is better to lose to a lower side like Tigers, Saints, Crows --/ exclude kangas 🤣

Even Essendon 2000 and Geelong 2008 lost a game in the H&A season, I expect we will lose 1-2 games to other contenders along the way especially Port in Adelaide. Brisbane if they finally get their season started. Might be the toughest ones for us.

We are also nowhere near the Caliber of those two teams i mean you are talking about 2 of the greatest teams ever at their peak.

We are also nowhere near the Caliber of those two teams i mean you are talking about 2 of the greatest teams ever at their peak.

That Essendon team was good, but who were the competition ?

Two absolute blow outs. Tigers have no players to put on the park and their older player are just ordinary at the moment. North are a disgrace. They, like Carlton for the last 10-15 years, have had top end draft picks multiple times. But they trade them away for ordinary players.

Two bottom team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way will Essendon challenge for a flag - even with AFL / umpire assistance.

They still have a % below 100.

Complete imposters who’ll get found out (again) soon.

I wish I could believe that. I thought the same way with the bulldogs in 2016. I will never believe an opponent is too weak to win again or that the media won't pump up an opponent so much that it'll impact umpires decisions. If we aren't on our game they always have a chance of robbing us.

I get pissed off when people say, "oh who cares what the media thinks?"

We saw in 2016 and in other instances it impacts results and impacts players. Another example, look at what happened when that ******* pig Maynard commented that Papley dives. The umpires didn't give Papley any free kicks afterwards.

The battle for the premiership isn't only onfield.

Jordan Dawson might well be the only ex swans player that I actually miss when I see him play

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back