Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats missing Danger, Duncan, Hawkins, Cameron, deKonig would be like us missing Heeney, Florent, McDonald, Mclean and Melican.

I think we wouldn't lose by 10 goals to the Suns with these outs, granted that playing them up in Darwin is a very tough.

Cats missing Danger, Duncan, Hawkins, Cameron, deKonig would be like us missing Heeney, Florent, McDonald, Mclean and Melican.

I think we wouldn't lose by 10 goals to the Suns with these outs, granted that playing them up in Darwin is a very tough.
Or is it like missing Parker, Mills, Rampe, Buddy, McCartin?

Always good to see the Cats get caned regardless of how many outs they had. I didn't realise there was a game on last night so it was a nice surprise to wake up to.
Still think we better get a flag in the next couple of years Gold Coast have some exceptional talent and Dimma gets a free kick for this season where he can chop and change the side and pump games into the youngsters. Should have a fair crack at the eight this year if they can snag a game or two away from home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Pendlebury with the first goal of the day for those who had a bet on the first goal scorer.

Scott Pendlebury with the first goal of the day for those who had a bet on the first goal scorer.

I put a million dollars on Montagna being an awful caller today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back