Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did we change our draft strategy of trying to pick left footers if possible I wonder.

We came through a period where we had excellent foot skills and we know this strategy works and Sam played in this period so he knows it works.

We now have players that sometimes don’t hit targets with skill errors as every game style needs players that can hit a target under pressure.

Working on depth, our best team showed what they can do in the second half of 2023. We have little depth and just a main 22.

It’s looking like we will have pick 2 in the mid season draft maybe time to add some hardness to the side.

Maybe Max Hall from BH looks like he has a bit of unsociable about him and can get a goal.

Not losing to Sydney by more than 80 points.

It’s a small step, but achievable.
Season 4 Comedy GIF by Brockmire

It’s looking like we will have pick 2 in the mid season draft maybe time to add some hardness to the side.

Maybe Max Hall from BH looks like he has a bit of unsociable about him and can get a goal.

I am not sure who!

Is it too soon for list management 2024-25? Send frustration to the chopping block 🤣

Gunston and Bruest to retire…
Stephens - Goneski

I hope Clarko offers Nash and Frost big bucks . Especially Nash, as we’d get a nice compo pick!

Would love him on the list. Cracks in , good user and knows where the goals are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Serong committing to the Club until at least the end of the 2027 season.

Surely this puts us in the box seat, will be in a our finals window to
You think our Serong will still be on the list then?

Cementing another top3 draft pick
That will be pushed back to 5.

The top 4 from next year on will be GC, GWS, Sydney and Brisbane.

The system is ****ed. Priority is not a fair competition, it's getting northern $$$.

Finding it hard to stay as passionate to be honest. In an 18 team comp it's so *en hard to rebuild unless you get a bonafidr fs, a priority pick or 3 or an academy. We have none of that.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

That will be pushed back to 5.

The top 4 from next year on will be GC, GWS, Sydney and Brisbane.

The system is ****ed. Priority is not a fair competition, it's getting northern $$$.

Finding it hard to stay as passionate to be honest. In an 18 team comp it's so *en hard to rebuild unless you get a bonafidr fs, a priority pick or 3 or an academy. We have none of that.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
Plus all our FS picks look like being soaked up by interstate academies.

Getting in Baz, Melican and Battle would be a good start. Make an offer for Florent too. He's levels above Morrison and consistently available.

Draft Smillie or FOS.

The young core of Day, Watto, Newk, Weddle, Frenchie, Lewis, Moore need to push us forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back