AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheezel has killed me today as my opponent had the C on him. I took the spud Green as C.
Going to cost quite a bit more to bring Sheezel into my team next week now.
Who can we downgrade McKercher to as I have already brought in W Reid?

Sheezel has killed me today as my opponent had the C on him. I took the spud Green as C.
I am not sure who the downgrade options are either, as I grabbed both Suns kids last week to facilitate bringing in Merrett.

There's that Drury guy from North if you don't have Graham already.

Anyone that's got Dawson, what are your thoughts?? I really haven't liked the role he has played the last 2 weeks. I am worried that his scoring is on the precipice of tanking and thus tearing up cash. Thinking that if I am to move him on, it needs to be soon. Probably this week. But I hate trading keepers that you pick at the start of the year. Just ends up burning trades that you need late in the year.

How do you not have Sheezel?? That's almost season over unfortunately

Anyone that's got Dawson, what are your thoughts?? I really haven't liked the role he has played the last 2 weeks. I am worried that his scoring is on the precipice of tanking and thus tearing up cash. Thinking that if I am to move him on, it needs to be soon. Probably this week. But I hate trading keepers that you pick at the start of the year. Just ends up burning trades that you need late in the year.
was averaging 108 prior to this round and Crouch should get suspended so Daws more mid time? He can't be your worst issue

was averaging 108 prior to this round and Crouch should get suspended so Daws more mid time? He can't be your worst issue
Maybe I've watched him too closely the last 2 weeks. But concerned that he is going to start tearing up bulk cash. Sure, I've got the other issues out of this round in McKercher and Fyfe probably topped out with his scoring, but Dawson is up there imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1890 all out. Pinched a league win from nowhere thanks to Sheezel but I had Bont Green Martin Serong Sheez Steele Flanders Powell all unique. I should win that match 999/1000 and nearly copped the 1/1000 occurrence.

McKercher and Clark need to go. Graham in. Not sure what McKercher can get to. Have $170k in the kitty

1891, was annoyed by missing VC Gawn but captain Sheezel saved the day.

Some seriously good players rocking some bad scores this round Bont (who I own) Green, Dawson, Petrecca, English will mean there will be some decent bargains in a couple of weeks. Makes my decision to carry 1mil+ in the bank look pretty good.

I’ll downgrade to Graham and likely upgrade Ambrosia to Daicos this week, semi tempted by a boost and target a forward, Lukious looks good as he’s been moved back, but I’m tempted by Zorko / Flanders too

rd5: 1840pts (top 22%)
overall: 1,760th (top 23%)... up 221 spots
trades: 33

Sheezel + Clohesy + Flanders + Zorko + Powell + Marshall(c) + Darcy = :thumbsu:
Bont + Green + Dawson + Sanders + McKercher + Clark(bench) = :thumbsdown:
not owning Gawn = :cryv1:

time to make Sheezel(c)... he is just like Nick Daicos on steroids !! :)
McKercher and Clark need to be traded... Graham IN... possibly Yeo IN (if i can afford him)
otherwise, i might hold McKercher... i still think he can improve his price in the long run
should have 22 available next week
Fyfe needs to lift !!

I know we shouldn't trade premiums, and I'm usually quite conservative, but have decided to trade Dawson, Bont, English & Green. Well I would if I could.

Am thinking Dawson, Jordan & McKercher to Walsh, Flanders & Graham. Or change McKercher to Sanders and get Anderson.

Or just keep boofhead Dawson and hope his role and scoring improves.

Operation fix fwd line could be complete next week if I choose to get a cheap Macrae next week...looked great tonight

Just in time for best 22 next week.....Heeney Flanders Zorko Jackson Powell Macrae (Dempsey Darcy)

I'm pretty sure Jackson is going to be ruined now with Darcy back. He has been a spud last couple weeks even with Darcy...but fwds are that grim that he could be a serviceable F6 and allows for some ruck cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back