AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

mini revival today with Roberts decent, Xerri/Flanders huge....Sheez C fought to a ton through the tag

Plate-hands Jackson is just too infuriating to own any longer, he just simply cannot catch a football to save himself. The lumbering campaigner is so out of form and Darcy has eaten his ruck time now

McKercher bleeding coin. Hack Williams too fragile. Both also must go

Another boost to be activated.....

Hack Williams > McAuliffe
Jackson > Macrae
McKercher > Walsh

Assuming Young plays, will be fielding 5 rooks (Roberts, Sharp, Reid, Clohesy in the mids + Garic fwd). Can't loop which is annoying.

Next few weeks hopefully just downgrade/upgrade and save my final boost

4 premo mid targets are Serong, Zerrett, Dawson and maybe a cheap Petracca. Last fwd premo got NFI

The DPP release has been good. My backline is complete after rolling Martin back into defence, and the ability to flick between Graham, Clohesy and Roberts as D7. Leaves me with Sheez, Whitty, Martin, Young, Daicos and Yeo as my back 6.

I would love to try get to Walsh or Macrae this week, but would be going early on moving rookies, so might hold fire this week on trades. Which is very unlike me. Also, need to get Flanders somehow, one obvious uber premo that I don't have at the moment.

The DPP release has been good. My backline is complete after rolling Martin back into defence, and the ability to flick between Graham, Clohesy and Roberts as D7. Leaves me with Sheez, Whitty, Martin, Young, Daicos and Yeo as my back 6.

I would love to try get to Walsh or Macrae this week, but would be going early on moving rookies, so might hold fire this week on trades. Which is very unlike me. Also, need to get Flanders somehow, one obvious uber premo that I don't have at the moment.
Same backline as me, shouldn't need to touch that anymore now

I'm fortunate to have some spuds like McKercher and Jackson to trade for targets I want but yeah, the rookies are generally too early to cull at this stage

24 trades left after this week's 3 trades....and only 1 boost.

I think 2 more trades again next week because Dempsey+Cadman should be ripe for slaughter to get me one more mid upgrade

Could probably then take a week break to allow the other mid rooks to max out. Then start culling in order: Wilson+Sharp, Darcy+Reid...Roberts probably the final mid upgrade

1842. Young over Zorko cost 41 points and possibly a forced trade lol

Going to use a boost to get rid of Unicorn Jackson. Did he get that nickname for having the rare combo of being super tall and not playing ball sports as a kid? Zorko in.

Zilliams and Massimo to McAuliffe and Macrae

1842. Young over Zorko cost 41 points and possibly a forced trade lol

Going to use a boost to get rid of Unicorn Jackson. Did he get that nickname for having the rare combo of being super tall and not playing ball sports as a kid? Zorko in.

Zilliams and Massimo to McAuliffe and Macrae
What's the attraction with McAuliffe? Cheap? It's not like he's shown much ability to score? Are you convinced he's gonna start getting full games every week and is no risk of being the sub?

What's the attraction with McAuliffe? Cheap? It's not like he's shown much ability to score? Are you convinced he's gonna start getting full games every week and is no risk of being the sub?
Think he will get better as we get a big bodied back. Our midfield is tiny atm. Has the junior pedigree. May end up going a North rookie andnl fielding Darcy for a week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd6: 1899pts (top 3%) :)
overall: 1,257th (top 17%)... up 503 spots
trades: 32

Burgoyne + Flanders + Zorko + Grundy + Dawson = :thumbsu:
Williams + D'Ambrosio + Fisher + Marhsall(vc) + Sanders = :thumbsdown:

new DPs have improved my backs... with Roberts and McKercher gaining DEF status
Williams -> Walsh is a likely trade
will probably do Sanders -> Garcia to fund the Walsh trade
i still don't have Gawn and Heeney... which is a concern, given their popularity :eekv1:
D'Ambrosio needs to lift !!

I was never going there. Posted my warning a few weeks back. His role looked different once GWS got on top tonight. So he might bounce back scoring wise next week.
yeah would suck if you got him this week....I've had him for 4 weeks now so happy with the last 3 scores. Lions couldn't touch the ball in the second half so Zorko should bounce back in easier games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back