Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon members got an email today to say it’s a fully ticketed event and to book seats to avoid missing out.

I jumped on for my brothers to grab their seats and it let me purchase seats in the AFL reserve? I wish I screenshotted this, but it seemed rather odd to me that it was an option for a General admission Bombers member?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes that’s confirmed today. As a result, they’ve released the GA seats the club keep aside on basis it’s expected to sellout and they don’t want Club members missing out.

This was going to happen! Norf supporters actually come to these games too as this is their “big” game of the year. They hate us so it should be good atmosphere.
It's also a replacement game for North members so that should help too

Essendon members got an email today to say it’s a fully ticketed event and to book seats to avoid missing out.

I jumped on for my brothers to grab their seats and it let me purchase seats in the AFL reserve? I wish I screenshotted this, but it seemed rather odd to me that it was an option for a General admission Bombers member?

It’s because the afl reserve isn’t close to selling out and they should do this more often for games that are going to attract 75K plus but the top of the afl will be empty.
They are currently up to Q17 for level 4 back in the afl members, won’t get close to Q27 or Q28 Back which is why that went on sale to the public.

Also, Kings Birthday is now down to 5 level 4 single seats and well into restricted view and standing room.

Yes that’s confirmed today. As a result, they’ve released the GA seats the club keep aside on basis it’s expected to sellout and they don’t want Club members missing out.

Awesome I was just surprised that a GA member would be Able to get AFL reserve.
Great use of supply to accommodate demand.

It’s because the afl reserve isn’t close to selling out and they should do this more often for games that are going to attract 75K plus but the top of the afl will be empty.
They are currently up to Q17 for level 4 back in the afl members, won’t get close to Q27 or Q28 Back which is why that went on sale to the public.

Also, Kings Birthday is now down to 5 level 4 single seats and well into restricted view and standing room.
The AFL Members hasn’t gone on sale yet for this match.

The AFL Members hasn’t gone on sale yet for this match.
For Dreamtime? It sure has.
He quoted the post on Essendon Carlton but it’s the Dreamtime game that they are selling afl reserve seats as part of general public.

For Dreamtime? It sure has.
He quoted the post on Essendon Carlton but it’s the Dreamtime game that they are selling afl reserve seats as part of general public.
Apologies, thought you were talking about Essendon against Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the crowd for Collingwood vs Adelaide tomorrow will be strong. Ticket sales seem similar to Collingwood vs port Adelaide which drew around 65k. 70k would be an exceptional but I doubt it. I think another strong crowd of 63-67k is a safe bet.

Think the crowd for Collingwood vs Adelaide tomorrow will be strong. Ticket sales seem similar to Collingwood vs port Adelaide which drew around 65k. 70k would be an exceptional but I doubt it. I think another strong crowd of 63-67k is a safe bet.
Crows will bring more than Port did and Collingwood are going far better than when they played Port. It wouldn't surprise me if its in the very high 60s.

Crows will bring more than Port did and Collingwood are going far better than when they played Port. It wouldn't surprise me if its in the very high 60s.
Only game for the round at the G. Great slot, fine day. This is the type of game that brings lots of footy fans not necessarily aligned to either team. These are the sweet spot type games that draw overs..

BT saying tonites game at the SCG is a sellout with Sydney members locked out Half way thru the 1st qtr…..and there are spare seats everywhere….

BT saying tonites game at the SCG is a sellout with Sydney members locked out Half way thru the 1st qtr…..and there are spare seats everywhere….
The SCG members was a lockout with many not being able to get in. There are not many gaps at all, but they do stand out more as the seats are bright blue. The gaps you see on the wing there though are reserved public or club members seats though, so has nothing to do with the SCG member lockout.

Huge crowd in tonight. More than 40k.

Great crowd, but the swans fans have to be the only ones in the competition that leave early in mass numbers when their own team is thrashing the opposition. It shows the level of theatre goer fans they have, but they are starting to outgrow the scg these days which is good.

Great crowd, but the swans fans have to be the only ones in the competition that leave early in mass numbers when their own team is thrashing the opposition. It shows the level of theatre goer fans they have, but they are starting to outgrow the scg these days which is good.
It shows what an absolute nightmare it is to get in and out of the SCG more likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back