List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
And why us holding to #2 is more important and #3 or both as the known quantity is Reid will go #1 and we are basically in the same position as last year with #2 & #3, Brady and lads know who they are taking at #2 imo.
As soon as WC took the spoon the planning around the north board would be reid, Walter and whoever they rate next, and they’re obviously happy with that. So as the general BF consensus has it, sit tight and wait for others to panic

Last edited:

I didn't realise that Brodie McLaughlin had been delisted by Gold Coast. 25 Year Old 193cm 88kg key forward. Has only played in the state leagues for the last couple of years. Won the Frosty Medal this year kicking 51 goals.

I'd 100% take him as a delisted free agent, as support for Larkey.
We should throw the book at him

Thought bubble:

Pick 2+3, F2
For
Pick 1, F1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The "How about no!" gif has been done to death, so I'll just leave this here.
Bubble Gum Baseball GIF by Jomboy Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, it's not an instant upgrade as it might take Chom a while to get to Ben McKay's level of understanding of modern defensive structures and how to play the role. But hopefully by the end of January...
Based on McKay’s football IQ, one training session should do it.

Thought bubble:

Pick 2+3, F2
For
Pick 1, F1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Are people not liking this because there's no way in hell WC would do it or because they want all of the toys now? It's 2, 3 and 20-something for 1 and 1-3. It'd be daylight robbery.

Can rule out Nick Haynes and pick 7. His manager has confirmed he's at Giants next year
Although perhaps not likely, pick #7 in its own right might still be obtainable if North is keen to snare either #7 or #8 with two of our picks in the teens. The cost would be an additional pick without the salary dump included, so perhaps not as attractive. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Last edited:
Are people not liking this because there's no way in hell WC would do it or because they want all of the toys now? It's 2, 3 and 20-something for 1 and 1-3. It'd be daylight robbery.
For me, I prefer the idea of drafting an elite pair together in the one draft. Each can take the pressure off the other in terms of people's expectations. Like Sheezel/Wardlaw.

It's not so much needing all the toys now, but we actually need players now.....elite high level ones. It's enough already. Trade into the future when we have the nucleus of a great side

To be fair, it's not an instant upgrade as it might take Chom a while to get to Ben McKay's level of understanding of modern defensive structures and how to play the role. But hopefully by the end of January...
The funny thing about this is Chom is very much see ball get ball type of player.. which is perfect for modern defence, as that reaction time will see him actually be able to influence the contest and not be stuck in no man’s land, deciding whether to go or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back