Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just media BS to drive up his price for whatever is next.
Absolutely as he is currently negotiating his new deal.

Can only think Danger or his agent have asked Cleary for a favour.

Embarrassing that channel 7 ran with as breaking news.

Odds on the timeframe of Geelong announcing a 1-year deal and Cat for life headline?

Sparrow’s deal was announced what 24 hours after Jon Ralph’s story about him.

Would confirm Reid and the club’s hierarchy’s beta status if they’d played any part in helping get Dangerfield a (better) deal given the timing and fallout of his departure from the Crows back in 2015.

Odds on the timeframe of Geelong announcing a 1-year deal and Cat for life headline?

Would confirm Reid and the club’s hierarchy’s beta status if they’d played any part in helping get Dangerfield a (better) deal given the timing and fallout of his departure from the Crows back in 2015.
Big announcement this week as boost before they play Port.

Start the clock

lol, what a joke

Black Girl Reaction GIF by Identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next it will be Jake Lever.....

This Danger thing is so crazy I kinda want it to be true.

Old man Patrick returns to West Lakes to warm the heart of his Crows-supporting grandfather and leads us to a flag.

This Danger thing is so crazy I kinda want it to be true.

Old man Patrick returns to West Lakes to warm the heart of his Crows-supporting grandfather and leads us to a flag.
Oh God dammit now I’ve got visions of Dangerfield being like Hugh Jackman’s old-man Logan in the Logan movie…

logan-depepi.com-3.gif

What a stupid rumour this is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back