Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Draft.png

Welcome to the first season of SuperCoach Draft Stars

I'll use a random order generator .....Draft Rules will be in post #2 ....Snake Order Draft for both teams will be posted in post #3 & #4

Draft Stars 1League Code 838855Draft Stars League Code 620204
ImissFrostySam Frost Fan ClubDeezML
NSWCROWNSWCROWgothedonsWalla Magic
A Bit DustySons Of AnarchyNuggetzBondi Battlers
IngyGrasscuttersSouth of the YarraVanessa’s Gorgeous
Andrew BirchThe Night ManagerJuzzomacJuzzomac FC
stevebbbBafingwood FCfuic08Tristram Cows
GiganticZinger FingersesotericAnd they will know
MacStradbrokeOodlesmalteasermcpies
buttoxLalbertTDS7Big Fig Wasps
mochacinolatteOkily DokilyHB17
RaveneyesMotown SharksMITSSmell me finger
Maybe TomorrowDeja VoodooKananook FC

Last edited:
First explain to me why I should trade you my best forward for your bench players?
Greenwood isn't my bench and honestly just state your price that's NOT Weller

Anyone thinking of doing a 2 for 1 trade it actually hurts the team getting the 2 players. You have to trade 1 out anyway because you have too many players.

a
SHUT UP

TRADE WITH ME :angry:

Do better!

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

come on man.JPG

Why and when was it changed from 60 seconds to only 30 seconds? Anyway, I did not get that memo. I thought I was repeatedly being timed out during the draft because I had too many vino's and not because some clown thought that 30 seconds is enough time to make player selections.

The vocal minority forced the rule change.

Ah well, what's done is done. We can set it at 60 secs next year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good aggressive trade move .....are you looking for a 2:1 trade for Oliver ?
Yeah trading for fwd's, so Dunkley aside it would probably have to be a 2-2 deal to average it out. Good depth in mids if Mills gets himself fit, so willing to part ways to strengthen elsewhere.

Yeah trading for fwd's, so Dunkley aside it would probably have to be a 2-2 deal to average it out. Good depth in mids if Mills gets himself fit, so willing to part ways to strengthen elsewhere.
Reckon Andrew Birch is your man .....MELB supporter, wouldn't give up the opportunity to get Oliver

Luke Jackson

Never played SC Draft but I'd take the ruck you think is going to score the highest.

Macrae is likely to be the highest scoring midfielder and a good chance for highest averaging player again, but the divide between rucks is so stark. Every year there's like 2-3 top tier rucks and then there's like a 15+ point gap between the top tier and the next best. If you take the best ruck you've still got plenty of chances to find a high scoring mid on your next pick. Your ruck options might not be great.

As I said I've never played Draft though so dunno if that's the best strategy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back