Position 2022 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They should rest him for the rest of the season now they are NO chance of playing finals.

evil cat GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news
Plummet his price for next year before he joins the power 👍🏻
But he'll have to compete with Brodie Grundy, who I believe will leave Collingwood, filthy lucre contract and all and head home to SA for a bargain basement trade of around 1 1st round pick and possibly a 2nd rounder too. McCrae doesn't want him, is the feeling I get.
I don't want him either, he is cooked both mentally and physically at Collingwood and needs some TLC and a fresh start.

With Ryder inj now, is Marshall worth considering at 460k in fwd line with possible loop to ruck if needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most definitely, Marshall dominates when playing as a sole ruck. Is Ryder out long term?

Calf strain, already has Achilles issues as well… could be battling to play again before finals

With Ryder inj now, is Marshall worth considering at 460k in fwd line with possible loop to ruck if needed?

Campbell is killing it in the VFL, it seems likely he'll be called up as Roma just cannot do it for 4 quarters with his dodgy feet, interrupted pre-seasons/seasons and the ensuing lack of tank.

1. RUCKING HELL

Round 18 wasn’t a good weekend for big men – of the 13 most selected ruckmen in KFC SuperCoach, the highest score was 94, shared by Sean Darcy and Luke Jackson.

Crow Reilly O’Brien, who had averaged 120 points over his previous three matches, scored 53 against Collingwood. He attended a whopping 92 ruck contests in the wet conditions and won 40 hitouts, but just six of them were to advantage.

Max Gawn’s score was even lower, returning a season-low 50 points after collecting 16 disposals but just three hitouts to advantage. Even mid-price star Darcy Cameron had his lowest score since round 6.

In fact, only four players with ruck designation in KFC SuperCoach hit three figures – Todd Goldstein (135, in 7.3 per cent of teams), Sam Draper (113, 5.3 per cent), Mark Blivacs (102, 4 per cent) and Darcy Fort (112, 1.5 per cent).

One ruckman who went big was Braydon Preuss. Unfortunately it was in the VFL, where he had 23 disposals, 11 marks, 44 hitouts and 143 KFC SuperCoach points. After Matt Flynn scored just 45 points on the weekend, he could be in line for a long-awaited senior recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back