List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Going incredibly early here.

Angus Brayshaw as free agent? Do we have a crack?
Lachie Neale?
Do we throw money at Luke Jackson?

Obviously we need to see how the side goes this season. I only mention as read an article about free agents and Angus Brayshaw seems a logical one we may target.

Bell strikes me as someone that loves Freo as he is a bit of a big cog there and it feeds the ego, would he really want to go to the Roos where Clarko will want to control everything??
I used to believe Logue bled purple, now anything is possible?

Bell strikes me as someone that loves Freo as he is a bit of a big cog there and it feeds the ego, would he really want to go to the Roos where Clarko will want to control everything??
He'd be going for CEO at North which is a different sphere of operations. Agree it wouldn't be much fun being head of footy at North notionally 'in charge' of Clarko. He's like Ross but hopped up on a triple dose of his own bathwater of previous success.

Peter Bell isn't the list manager at Fremantle.
No but he'd have a very good idea what the plans are for upcoming trading, and even some rudimentary unformed ideas about the draft

I agree with the Clarko bit. I'm a little more respectful of what he has done for us then some others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody going to The Doig? shouldn't be at all awkward lol
Bit like with Brad Hill, Adam Cerra and Lachie Neale in previous years.

People need to relax. Belly was an inaugural docker, played in our first game, is a South Fremantle lad, captain of the club.

His response to the question regarding North the other day was nothing more than the stock standard never say never/due dilligence/remiss to not hear all offers etc response that people give in those situations.

It's very clear he wants to be at the club and guide us to our first premiership. The only way he leaves is for some monumental offer that he couldn't refuse, which the club would be well able to match anyway

I’m a paranoid bitch. But I also know that no matter how professional and impartial anyone tries to be, the human factor weighs much more.
I think the situation with Bell could resolve itself with him being offered a contract for a three year period

This is a good one. I mean, it actually is quite funny, we think it's a professional industry, and a coach is calling a pissed American on the other side of the world at god knows what time to offer him a contract. What would Colin Young be thinking?

My word we have shed some players have'nt we?

Cerra, Neale, Langdon, Hill, Logue, Acres, Tucker and probably Meek and Lobb.

Thats an entire midfield and a decent one at that. Has any other club bled so much talent? Possibly only GWS and Suns

My word we have shed some players have'nt we?

Cerra, Neale, Langdon, Hill, Logue, Acres, Tucker and probably Meek and Lobb.

Thats an entire midfield and a decent one at that. Has any other club bled so much talent? Possibly only GWS and Suns
Except GWS initially bought their trade outs with high picks, a lot of ours are late finds that blossomed - to their credit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back