• McDonald

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 77 51.3%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's see if we can get another mini draft player in who does nothing for us! Might as well go for the set with brad crouch

I was referring to Drapers game on Curnow in his 1st couple of games getting pulled apart minute by minute in the Peel thread

It was just an example

Settle down defender of the faith

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
My comments on Draper were indicating an area for him to improve. Yes I cited an example of a mistake n the game. It was not a terrible mistake just an opportunity to highlight my point.

For the record and I said this in my post, Draper has been outstanding. I also love the fact that he is careful. My comments were in response to someone stating he has had a total of four turnovers. The area of his game that he could improve is willingness to take more risk. This will come with more experience.

Regardless of all this when Cox is fit I fully expect Draper to drop to Peel.

Agree I’ve never said freo should throw him $800k and a first rounder.

He fits a need.

If he’s cheap and freo can keep him fit he’s definitely in the most talented 7 forwards at the club.
A wise man once said 'hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard'. I don't think Martin has really ever shown a consistent work ethic.

I like the version of the future where Sydney don't want to lose Hayward for the sort of compensation they will get, so they want to match the bid, meaning they deal for McDonald and Warner in the first week of the trade period so they have the cash to match the bid - forcing Carlton to trade their first round pick for him.

Then they go nuts and buy players.

I think with the resurgence and rise of Treacy I think we can rule out Logan McDonald as a trade target, save the draft picks unless we can somehow shoehorn our way into a position to trade in Shai Bolton.

Agree I’ve never said freo should throw him $800k and a first rounder.

He fits a need.

If he’s cheap and freo can keep him fit he’s definitely in the most talented 7 forwards at the club.
I can’t think of too many players that seem to be diametrically opposed to what our coach values in a forward than Jack Martin. Mercurial, talented, inconsistent, not known for tackling and forward pressure?
He’s just not a JL type. Liam Baker certainly is though.

Only to you plebs and he hasnt anything new anyway, trust, just an odd timing thing
Jason Sudeikis Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV

Jack Martin will be 30 at the beginning of next year. I'd rather be play Jack Delean tbh. And hopefully we will recruit a small/medium forward with one of our first rounders this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back