Analysis 2021 trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He would be off the books by now surely.

Wasn't it like 3 years? So maybe we stop paying him at the end of next year.

We could even bump some of TBD/HK posts from back when he was a card carrying conservative ... nah ;)

Classical Liberal actually, until that term got bastardised by chuds like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder and worshipped by racist alt-right cultists who claim they want a small government, but not small enough to stay out of peoples's bedrooms or uteruses.

I think he'd be off our books by now or at worst by the end of the year.

Someone here will know, but I genuinely thought it was '21 through '23

I don't think we would have agreed to pay his salary multiple years in the future - definitely some last year to get him moved, but I wouldn't think its a treloar situation where the pies will be paying the dogs for multiple years.

Maybe it ends this year, because when he was traded I think he had 2 years left.

Last edited:
Somebody should go back and find all the posts of people raging that we traded pick 12 for Charlie Cameron instead of pick 18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody should go back and find all the posts of people raging that we traded pick 12 for Charlie Cameron instead of pick 18.
One of the more spectacular series of melts I've had the misfortune of witnessing on this board.

That was an exciting trade/draft period.

Out - Rockliff, Schache, Harwood, Jansen, Clayton, Freeman, Close (and Hanley the year before got us pick 12)

In - Cameron, Hodge, Rayner, Bailey, Starcevich, Payne, Wooller, Ballenden

That was an exciting trade/draft period.

Out - Rockliff, Schache, Harwood, Jansen, Clayton, Freeman, Close (and Hanley the year before got us pick 12)

In - Cameron, Hodge, Rayner, Bailey, Starcevich, Payne, Wooller, Ballenden

We never did get to see Jansen with his back to the goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back