2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

We played like s**t the whole season. If it wasn't for Igor we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.
And if we didn't face 3rd string goalies we wouldn't even have made it past the 1st round and 2nd round.

Have no idea how Rangers fans are happy with the way we played, defense and offense are inept as.
Too many of our highest paid players just disappear or do stupid s**t.

I think we've ducked our rebuild by rushing it, as we don't have much in terms of youth/depth.
Kreider scored 52 goals nearly 30 on the power play

We played like s**t the whole season. If it wasn't for Igor we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.
And if we didn't face 3rd string goalies we wouldn't even have made it past the 1st round and 2nd round.

Have no idea how Rangers fans are happy with the way we played, defense and offense are inept as.
Too many of our highest paid players just disappear or do stupid s**t.

I think we've ducked our rebuild by rushing it, as we don't have much in terms of youth/depth.

bro what are you talking about. Rangers have heaps of quality youth. heaps of write up about them.

They played out of their skins this season and definitely over achieved, a lot off the back of Igor. Rangers also (if i'm not wrong) set a season record (or close to it) for comeback wins.

Probably 2-3 years off being a stable prospect in the East conference.

bro what are you talking about. Rangers have heaps of quality youth. heaps of write up about them.

They played out of their skins this season and definitely over achieved, a lot off the back of Igor. Rangers also (if i'm not wrong) set a season record (or close to it) for comeback wins.

Probably 2-3 years off being a stable prospect in the East conference.
Do they though? Number 1 and 2 overall in back to back years who have been close to busts so far (still young), especially compared to some others in their draft years. That and recent draft picks aren't exactly tearing up the AHL or their other leagues.

Do they though? Number 1 and 2 overall in back to back years who have been close to busts so far (still young), especially compared to some others in their draft years. That and recent draft picks aren't exactly tearing up the AHL or their other leagues.
I guess time will tell but right now I’d rather be in their position than probably 3/4 of the others

Yeah I think our youth is overrated.
Need one of Laf or Kakko to be elite but we'll be lucky if one of them are even great...
Lundqvist looked like crap when he played.
Please we can't develop forwards for s**t and when we finally do we trade them away for a a 3rd rounder and a 3rd liner...

Yeah I think our youth is overrated.
Need one of Laf or Kakko to be elite but we'll be lucky if one of them are even great...
Lundqvist looked like crap when he played.
Please we can't develop forwards for s**t and when we finally do we trade them away for a a 3rd rounder and a 3rd liner...
Kakko looks like a bust i wouldnt be shocked if someone sent him an offer sheet and he left

Kakko looks like a bust i wouldnt be shocked if someone sent him an offer sheet and he left
Well since he got scratched for game 6 and he still doesn't fukn know why judging by his presser he had today...
But yeah he's pretty much s**t at everything, except for protecting the puck. That's the only thing he's remotely good at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said if he week that hustle up we can win. That hustle was left on the plane.
What a colossal display of shooting your own foot, over and over.

Congrats on Cale Makar on winning the Norris BTW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back