2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they sign Johnny hockey

Word is that they will. $10m per year/8 years. He likely won't play all of them but it dilutes the cap. Almost a Buddy type situation except Buddy is seeing out his contract and might keep going.

Gaudreau will be 35 or 36 I think by the time the 8 years is up.

Last edited:
Ah well, we had a good run! We just haven't remotely looked like scoring when we are in the offensive zone the previous 2.5 games.

Going to need something completely out of nowhere in Tampa.

Should just thank the Rangers for being s**t and unable to score just like when Hank was in net.
All jokes aside they had a much better season than I thought they were capable of. They aren’t far off it and building nicely unfortunately 😝

All jokes aside they had a much better season than I thought they were capable of. They aren’t far off it and building nicely unfortunately 😝
We played like s**t the whole season. If it wasn't for Igor we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.
And if we didn't face 3rd string goalies we wouldn't even have made it past the 1st round and 2nd round.

Have no idea how Rangers fans are happy with the way we played, defense and offense are inept as.
Too many of our highest paid players just disappear or do stupid s**t.

I think we've ****ed our rebuild by rushing it, as we don't have much in terms of youth/depth.

We played like s**t the whole season. If it wasn't for Igor we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.
And if we didn't face 3rd string goalies we wouldn't even have made it past the 1st round and 2nd round.

Have no idea how Rangers fans are happy with the way we played, defense and offense are inept as.
Too many of our highest paid players just disappear or do stupid s**t.

I think we've ducked our rebuild by rushing it, as we don't have much in terms of youth/depth.

a3408b90cc6300b1b3cbcee42c7e1196.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back