Draft Watcher 2020 Young (SA) Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Okay, so not entirely SA stuff...but my last update before the draft.

Big Board - November 28

1. Elijah Hollands (189cm, 85kg from Vic Country)
2. Denver Grainger-Barras (194cm, 78kg from WA)
3. Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (195cm, 90kg from Vic Country)
4. Logan McDonald (196cm, 86kg from WA)
5. Riley Thilthorpe (201cm, 100kg from SA)
6. Braeden Campbell (181cm, 75kg from Sydney)
7. Archie Perkins (188cm, 79kg from Vic Metro)
8. Will Phillips (180cm, 80kg from Vic Metro)
9. Brayden Cook (189cm, 82kg from SA)
10. Oliver Henry (188cm, 77kg from Vic Country)

11. Lachlan Jones (186cm, 89kg from SA)
12. Heath Chapman (193cm, 81kg from WA)
13. Tom Powell (183cm, 74kg from SA)
14. Zach Reid (202cm, 83kg from Vic Country)
15. Tanner Bruhn (183cm, 74kg from Vic Country)
16. Bailey Laurie (179cm, 78kg from Vic Metro)
17. Jack Carroll (187cm, 76kg from WA)
18. Caleb Poulter (192cm, 79kg from SA)
19. Finlay Macrae (186cm, 78kg from Vic Metro)
20. Brandon Walker (183cm, 75kg from WA)

21. Shannon Neale (202cm, 91kg from WA)
22. Zavier Maher (185cm, 82kg from Vic Country)
23. Blake Coleman (180cm, 79kg from Brisbane)
24. Nikolas Cox (200cm, 87kg from Vic Metro)
25. Luke Pedlar (183cm, 80kg from SA)
26. Eddie Ford (189cm, 83kg from Vic Metro)
27. Reef McInness (193cm, 86kg from Vic Country)
28. Conor Stone (189cm, 83kg from Vic Metro)
29. Nathan O'Driscoll (187cm, 78kg from WA)
30. Corey Durdin (173cm, 73kg from SA)

31. Fraser Rosman (194cm, 84kg from Vic Metro)
32. Errol Gulden (175cm, 75kg from Sydney)
33. Jake Bowey (175cm, 67kg from Vic Metro)
34. Kaine Baldwin (193cm, 90kg from SA)
35. Phoenix Spicer (173cm, 64kg from SA)
36. Connor Downie (185cm, 82kg from Vic Metro)
37. Joel Western (172cm, 68kg from WA)
38. Matthew Allison (194cm, 81kg from Vic Metro)
39. Ryan Angwin (184cm, 72kg from Vic Country)
40. Brodie Lake (185cm, 79kg from NT)

41. Isiah Winder (180cm, 79kg from WA)
42. Kalin Lane (204cm, 95kg from WA)
43. Seamus Mitchell (181cm, 74kg from Vic Country)
44. Malachy Carruthers (185cm, 72kg from SA)
45. Zane Trew (188cm, 80kg from WA)
46. James Borlase (192cm, 93kg from SA)
47. Patrick Walker (187cm, 76kg from Tasmania)
48. Jack Ginnivan (183cm, 77kg from Vic Country)
49. Liam Kolar (195cm, 81kg from Vic Metro)
50. Callum Park (190cm, 74kg from SA)

51. Jackson Callow (194cm, 100kg from Tasmania)
52. Zac Dumesny (186cm, 80kg from SA)
53. Liam McMahon (196cm, 84kg from Vic Metro)
54. Cody Brand (196cm, 87kg from Vic Metro)
55. Sam Berry (181cm, 80kg from Vic Country)
56. Max Heath (203cm, 94kg from Vic Metro)
57. James Rowe (173cm, 73kg from SA)
58. Beau McCreery (186cm, 80kg from SA)
59. Jacob Wehr (184cm, 71kg from SA)
60. Lachlan Carrigan (191cm, 78kg from Vic Metro)

Hi Chris. Just wondering if you’ve seen much of Ned Carey from Norwood? I’ve read a few things that he attacks the ball hard in the air. I interpret that as a bloke that can crash a pack and bring it to ground.
With the way Port play (bomb it in to a contest in the F50, not so much relying on hitting leads) could he be drafted to play the role Dixon does? He’s obviously not going to be as good if he’s not talked up as a first rounder, but structurally could he do the same job?

Also any tall defenders (196 cm plus) that could be available to Port? Realistically in the third or fourth round? Port seem to like mobility and flexibility as opposed to just a stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi Chris25, great work again, love reading your thoughts every draft, should CFC retain pick 7, whom do you reckon would get the nod ? do you think it may be Brauhn Tanner .? not sure if he’d be available and I’m concerned about his extended injuries very sad for a young lad, would one take the risk? Thanks appreciate your time.

If Carlton do keep their first, Tanner Bruhn would be a good fit. Without the injuries, he'd probably be pushing to be the top midfielder in the draft. With the run of Williams and Saad, wouldn't surprise if they looked at Oliver Henry.

Cheers for the response (re mature agers) Chris25

Just a quick one on Poulter, whats stopping him being spoken about as a top 15 pick?

Everyone knows I'm a big advocate for the SA kids, personally I think Caleb Poulter is maybe being a bit overrated on BigFooty though. I think he's around the 25-30 mark. I'd definitely be taking Brayden Cook ahead of him, same with Tom Powell.

With Poulter, I'm not sure I see a true position for him. Someone with more vision than me might take him, and develop him into a specific role that he'll star in. He's had some big games this year and it'll definitely see him drafted, but I see someone who is good at a lot of things - not necessarily great in any one thing. Jordan Dawson was a similar type of player in his draft year, although a bit stronger in the body. He's since found a home at half back for Sydney and is playing some good football, I wonder if a similar move might be on the cards for Poulter - best use his size and long kicking.

Hi Chris. Just wondering if you’ve seen much of Ned Carey from Norwood? I’ve read a few things that he attacks the ball hard in the air. I interpret that as a bloke that can crash a pack and bring it to ground.
With the way Port play (bomb it in to a contest in the F50, not so much relying on hitting leads) could he be drafted to play the role Dixon does? He’s obviously not going to be as good if he’s not talked up as a first rounder, but structurally could he do the same job?

Also any tall defenders (196 cm plus) that could be available to Port? Realistically in the third or fourth round? Port seem to like mobility and flexibility as opposed to just a stopper.

Yeah I like the little I've seen of Ned Carey. He probably doesn't get drafted, there'll be limited list spots and he shapes as an outside late round/rookie chance. But I've said on the Fremantle board that he wouldn't be the worst player to take a chance on. He's got the size and strength, and there's enough unknowns about his game to be intrigued. In a couple of years you would think he could play that deep forward role, bringing the ball to ground. Although I think he's also one you could develop as a tall defender.

Most of the tall defenders this year are shaping as top 30 picks. I still like Dyson Hilder from North Adelaide as a late option.

Everyone knows I'm a big advocate for the SA kids, personally I think Caleb Poulter is maybe being a bit overrated on BigFooty though. I think he's around the 25-30 mark. I'd definitely be taking Brayden Cook ahead of him, same with Tom Powell.

With Poulter, I'm not sure I see a true position for him. Someone with more vision than me might take him, and develop him into a specific role that he'll star in. He's had some big games this year and it'll definitely see him drafted, but I see someone who is good at a lot of things - not necessarily great in any one thing. Jordan Dawson was a similar type of player in his draft year, although a bit stronger in the body. He's since found a home at half back for Sydney and is playing some good football, I wonder if a similar move might be on the cards for Poulter - best use his size and long kicking.

Yeah I like the little I've seen of Ned Carey. He probably doesn't get drafted, there'll be limited list spots and he shapes as an outside late round/rookie chance. But I've said on the Fremantle board that he wouldn't be the worst player to take a chance on. He's got the size and strength, and there's enough unknowns about his game to be intrigued. In a couple of years you would think he could play that deep forward role, bringing the ball to ground. Although I think he's also one you could develop as a tall defender.

Most of the tall defenders this year are shaping as top 30 picks. I still like Dyson Hilder from North Adelaide as a late option.
I've been hoping we look at hilder but I think he was dropped for Norths final on the wkend ? Not a great sign.

I've been hoping we look at hilder but I think he was dropped for Norths final on the wkend ? Not a great sign.

Yeah he's been in and out of the team, it was only towards the end of the season that both he and Karl Finlay played together. But still, he's a 19 year old KPP with league experience - more than a lot of young talls can say. I still think both those guys would be good value picks.

Chris25 what are your thoughts about Daniel Fahey-Sparks, Dyson Hilder & Karl Finlay - do you think any of them a realistic chance of being drafted this year? I notice that you didn't include them in your list of likely draftees on the previous page. Are they better than any of the later 18-year old defender options in this draft?

Chris25 what are your thoughts about Daniel Fahey-Sparks, Dyson Hilder & Karl Finlay - do you think any of them a realistic chance of being drafted this year? I notice that you didn't include them in your list of likely draftees on the previous page. Are they better than any of the later 18-year old defender options in this draft?

All are options, but would be less than 50% I'd think. There aren't a lot of mature aged ruck types available this year, so Fahey-Sparks appeals in that regard with his versatility. A bit like how Keegan Brooksby keeps getting chances as a depth player. If I had to guess, I'd say no - but he'll be in the rookie mix. And I'm always talking up Hilder and Finlay, outside of the top 30 I think they'd be better pick ups than any of the 18 year old KPDs on offer. But I was wrong about them getting drafted last year, so I really have no idea.

Can you enlaborate on three SANFL guys for me please mate;

Mitch Duvall
Cal Parks
Tom Highmore

cheers bud. Expect all three to be taken this year at various spots but would like to know your pros and cons and anything else you may have heard. cheers again bud

Callum Park is my favourite of the three, he's not unlike Will Day who was obviously a first round pick last year. He had a really consistent season for Glenelg, particularly towards the end of the season. If he has 20 disposals, you want all 20 to be kicks - and he creates a lot of drive with his kicking. That ability is what every club wants across half back, and Park offers scope for more given he's still on the skinny side. Could easily play off a wing at a club who values stronger and more defensive players in the back half.

Tom Highmore is pretty much just doing what he did at NEAFL level in the SANFL, so it's finally getting him attention. I liked him back in his draft year when he played for the Allies. Intercept marking is his big strength. If he didn't injure his ankle this year, I'd have said he was a certainty to be drafted - but he didn't quite return in the same excellent form as the first 6 weeks of the season. In the right system, he could walk into the team in Round 1 next year and is better than a lot of guys on AFL lists at the moment. I think he'll benefit from guys like Luke Ryan who showed height is perhaps a bit overrated when it comes to key defenders - Highmore is strong enough to compete, but then zone off and hurt his opponent.

I'll be honest, Mitch Duval isn't someone I took a whole lot of notice of this season prior to him receiving a combine invite - and SANFL seniors isn't always my focus. And at least with Highmore and Park I knew enough about them before this year, whereas Duval came from relative obscurity. But he just looks like a footballer. You can't teach the ability to read the play or the flight of the ball. Of the three, I suspect he may well go first - similar to how Farrar and Hutchesson were picked up last year, some clubs like the late bloomers more than those who slowly improve each year.

Went to the SANFL U18’s GF yesterday to watch my Legs win comfortably. Nelligan was excellent again but Nathan Hearing claimed the Alan Stewart medal with a dominant display

Just watching the SANFL GF.

Has anyone seen Lachie McNeil, and if so, do you think he would be any chance of getting drafted?

Just watching the SANFL GF.

Has anyone seen Lachie McNeil, and if so, do you think he would be any chance of getting drafted?
I thought he was an outside chance in his draft year after a good National Championships for SA but I think it was thought he needed to develop more of an outside game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was an outside chance in his draft year after a good National Championships for SA but I think it was thought he needed to develop more of an outside game.
From what I have seen today that hasn't appeared to be a real problem. Worthy of a rookie list pick?

Season is over, combine testing done, SA All Stars game played. So how are the South Australian prospects looking...

1. Riley Thilthorpe (201cm, 100kg from West Adelaide)
If Thilthorpe was in last years draft, I'd be comfortable in saying he would have been the top tall on offer. Personally I'd be taking him ahead of Luke Jackson, it just so happens that there are a couple of other decent tall forwards this year. But he should still be firmly in the top 5 mix. The biggest problems that he'll face are the expectations to perform early given how other top 10 KPFs are playing, I think he'll be more of a slow build before exploding in maybe 3 or so years time. The disappointing thing this season was how much time he spent in the ruck, because long term he projects best as a deep forward who can play as the #2 ruck. Like a Josh Kennedy or Ben Brown, he's best on the lead and somewhere between the two of them is likely his ceiling.
Draft range: Top 8

2. Lachlan Jones (186cm, 89kg from Woodville West Torrens)
The Port Adelaide NGA player is as good as any defender in the draft for quite some time, and unlike some of the other rebounding defenders who are picked early - Jones can actually defend too, having beaten some more than handy forwards in the SANFL this year. He should also be well and truly in the round 1 mix, even in a Port side who was top of the table all year. I think there is midfield potential, but it comes down to what you'd be missing out on and Jones' biggest impact will likely always be in the back half.
Draft range: Top 15

3. Brayden Cook (189cm, 82kg from South Adelaide)
I really like Brayden Cook as a prospect, and he's a true bolter - a term which is often overused. I was a big fan of Jaidyn Stephenson in his draft year, and it's the comparison that I would use for Cook. His performances in the U18's this year have been dominant at times, and he's been a game winner both off a wing and deep forward. It's that sort of versatility that will no doubt appeal to recruiters, along with his growth spurt this year. He can play as a genuine forward target, but also push back and intercept off the wing. He's still a bit rough around the edges, but there looks to be plenty of development to come and he could be anything with the right coaching.
Draft range: Top 20

4. Corey Durdin (173cm, 72kg from Central Districts)
I can't help but think someone will get a huge bargain with Durdin once the height discount is applied. I said Caleb Daniel was a top 5 talent in his draft year, and Durdin isn't too far behind He was the U16 MVP a couple of years ago and has looked right at home playing league football since last year. He could play round 1 as a small forward or be developed into whatever role a club wanted. He has the speed, skills and smarts to be an elite player. Just as long as a club looks past his measurements.
Draft range: Picks 30-60

5. Tom Powell (183cm, 74kg from Sturt)
After injury issues affected his underage years, Powell could not have had a better season this year - the only thing he didn't achieve was a league debut in the SANFL. He was hugely consistent right from the start and had one of his best games in the preliminary final win, averaging well over 30 touches and nearly 10 clearances a game. He's also improved in a couple of hugely important areas to his draft chances - showing he's more than just an inside ball winner and adding some finesse to his kicking. He might not ever be an absolutely elite AFL midfielder, but there's still development to come with his strength work which could take him to another level in the stoppages.
Draft range: Top 30

6. Caleb Poulter (192cm, 79kg from Woodville West Torrens)
If there's one player in this draft that has me stumped, it's Poulter. His performances this year have been excellent at all levels - for Woodville, Henley and in the SA All Stars game. But I still can't work out how I feel or what he'll be in 5 years time. Regardless, I'm intrigued and that will no doubt see him picked reasonably early on draft night. Someone will fall in love with an athletic, versatile 190cm kid with strength despite being a touch on the smaller side still. He's played mostly inside mid, the question is does he continue playing there. If I had to answer, I'd say no and would look to Jordan Dawson and his move to the half back line at Sydney.
Draft range: Top 25

7. Zac Dumesny (188cm, 80kg from South Adelaide)
I've been a Dumesny fan for a while now, to be fair he hasn't quite reached the level I was hoping he would by his draft year. I thought he would be well in the first round mix and one of the top half backs on offer. But he's still had a very solid year, and solid might be the best way to describe him. He does most things well and has all the traits of an AFL half back. I can see him playing a season or two in the reserves across half back and pushing up to a wing, and then having an AFL impact at around 20 or 21.
Draft range: Top 40

8. Kaine Baldwin (193cm, 90kg from Glenelg)
Everyone knows about Baldwin and I'm sure every club board on BigFooty has discussed him as a potential bargain pick. But after two knee injuries in two years, some clubs will no doubt have crossed him off their boards. If you listen to anyone involved in SA football, they'll tell you he would have challenged Thilthorpe as the states best prospect if it weren't for injuries. So someone will take him.
Draft range: Picks 25 to 50

9. James Borlase (191cm, 88kg from Sturt)
Borlase being eligible as an Adelaide NGA pick is a bit questionable, but Adelaide need some good fortune and I consider Borlase to be the best of their academy. For years now people have been talking about how modern defenders will need to be 200cm to match their opponent, but teams are instead seeing the huge value of exploiting key forwards on the rebound with smaller key defenders. And Borlase fits the bill, he's got the reach and body strength to compete but more importantly the smarts to intercept. He's one of the better tall defenders on offer in my opinion.
Draft range: Top 50

10. Luke Pedlar (183cm, 80kg from Glenelg)
If anyone is going to surprise come draft night or in fact be looked back on as a bargain, my money is on Pedlar. Unfortunately he's another SA player who has been hampered by injury over the past couple of seasons. But there's a lot more interest in him at club land than on here, and he will no doubt be discussed around the middle of the draft. He's an absolute bull at the contest, his toughness alone is a trait that will get him looked at. But it's his forward ability that sets him apart, being able to mark overhead and just know where the sticks are. He's not the cleanest player, but there's definitely a role for him - something along the lines of Brad Ebert's move to the forward line.
Draft range: 40 to rookie

11. Luke Edwards (187cm, 83kg from Glenelg)
I definitely have Edwards lower than most, potentially unfairly given he's been a solid contributer for a number of years now. But I've probably expected more from him than others, and I've found him to have just been 'good' - not a bad thing, because he's done it at every level he's played but I just want to see him dominate a game. His vision and decision making is excellent, kicking is solid but he isn't a particularly special athlete. I'll be interested to watch what sort of role he plays, whether he makes the midfield move permanently - I think half back is his best spot though, and he'll probably be a really solid contributer like a Nick Vlastuin.
Draft range: 30 to 50

12. Phoenix Spicer (173cm, 64kg from South Adelaide)
It's weird seeing South Adelaide with so many draft prospects, but it's about time and Spicer is one of my personal favourites late draft. At U18's level this year, he spent the majority of his time on the wing but does project as a small forward at the next level. I consider Spicer to be a poor mans Kozzie Pickett - that isn't meant as a negative, more so that they compare very well but one was a first rounder and the other will go late. The difference is foot skills, and that's why Spicer isn't a guarantee. But he has elite speed and agility, plus tackles like someone much bigger than him. There's definitely a role for him.
Draft range: 50 to rookie

13. Malachy Carruthers (183cm, 69kg from Sturt)
Probably one of the more surprising names on the combine list this year, but he's worked really hard on his game and finished the season strongly after playing well in the school competition. Yet another half back, he's the guy Sturt wanted the ball in the hands of with his field kicking. And he's shown himself as an intercept marker, the all important trait in modern football. He's one of those guys that has enough AFL attributes to get looked at and could develop into a handy player.
Draft range: Late to rookie

14. Tariek Newchurch (185cm, 72kg from North Adelaide)
The third of Adelaide's linked players, it will be interesting to see if they do list all three of them or not. I think Newchurch is someone that most teams would like to have on their list, but I don't think it would necessarily be with as high a pick as some people thought on here. He's still a super raw prospect, his best is great but he also goes missing throughout most games. He has the skills, evasiveness and dare to make a real impact - especially if he can move into the middle like a Shai Bolton. It's just the consistency and effort without the ball in hand.
Draft range: 40 to 60

15. Callum Park (190cm, 74kg from Glenelg)
I just like Callum Park. I liked him last year as a potential rookie pick and I still feel the same way. He had a really good year for Glenelg, cementing his spot in the senior side and his last 6 weeks off half back were particularly good - averaging 19 touches and almost 9 rebound 50s a game. He's a smart and skilled player, and is still lightly framed - suggesting further development, and I've always said overhead marking is a good indicator in skinny kids. I just feel like he'll get drafted at some point over the next couple of years, it might just cost more in the future.
Draft range: Late to rookie

16. Jamison Murphy (181cm, 82kg from North Adelaide)
A favourite of mine, I think he'll be a very good SANFL player and worth a shot at AFL level. Shame injury affected his year so much, his foot skills set him apart from the other SA mids and he has a high ceiling in my opinion.

17. Riley Holder (190cm, 84kg from Glenelg)
He's undersized to play as a key forward, but he can run and could play as a third tall marking option. Kicked plenty of goals this year, it's his disposal numbers that would see him on the draft radar though.

18. Mitch Duval (188cm, 82kg from West Adelaide)
23 year old defender in his first season of SANFL football after playing in the amateurs last year. Performed well in the athletic testing at the combine, another strong intercept player.

19. Beau McCreery (186cm, 80kg from South Adelaide)
19 year old medium forward, kicked 19 goals from 15 games in his first season of league football. Strong tackler too.

20. Xavier Robbins (182cm, 72kg from Glenelg)
Finished the season really well in the U18s and ran a sub 3 second at the combine, played as a rebounding half back for Glenelg but could move up to a wing with his run.

21. Taj Schofield (177cm, 74kg from Woodville West Torrens)
Highly rated player but hasn't had a consistent run due to injuries, Port would no doubt love it if he made it through to the rookie draft. Not a big ball winner, but uses it well and is a good athlete.

22. Tom Highmore (193cm, 92kg from South Adelaide)
22 year old defender and former GWS Academy member, strong intercept mark and good user. Be interesting if he could develop into a Luke Ryan type undersized KPD.

23. Jye Sinderberry (188cm, 82kg from West Adelaide)
Hasn't hit the heights of his U16 form, but performed well across all three levels in the SANFL this year. Tested well and is a versatile option - having played as a defender, outside mid and up forward.

24. Bailey Chamberlain (179cm, 70kg from West Adelaide)
Absolute ball magnet in the midfield, but West Adelaide was the worst team across all levels in the SANFL this year and he had no help. Not ideal size, but can play both inside and outside.

25. Jacob Wehr (184cm, 71kg from Woodville West Torrens)
22 year old who was a mainstay in the reserves, but made the move into the league side this year and caught the eye from round one across half back. Arguably the best kick in the SANFL.

Hey Chris25 ... Luke Pedlar. How bad are this kids injuries? Do you reckon they'll hamper him long term? Would he fit the Crows?

Shoulder and a knee, but I don't think it's enough to put a club off - not considering he shapes as a mid draft option.

I think he'd fit any club. Every year there are a heap of strong inside ball winners, with many going undrafted. But Pedlar has genuine forward ability which is a big plus for his draft chances. Guys like Alex Neal-Bullen and Jack Ziebell have played that inside 50 bull role while rotating through the midfield. It's a bit of an old school position, but I like the options it gives. Or you could just play him in the midfield.

Shoulder and a knee, but I don't think it's enough to put a club off - not considering he shapes as a mid draft option.

I think he'd fit any club. Every year there are a heap of strong inside ball winners, with many going undrafted. But Pedlar has genuine forward ability which is a big plus for his draft chances. Guys like Alex Neal-Bullen and Jack Ziebell have played that inside 50 bull role while rotating through the midfield. It's a bit of an old school position, but I like the options it gives. Or you could just play him in the midfield.
Thanks man... reckon he'd be a good player if his body holds up!

The strengths you list for Gould are the absolute strengths Jones has. The athleticism is the cream on top.

I think Gould played a more intercept marking rebounding game in his season with Glenelg than jones has this year with wwt. Jones game this year has been well rounded, excellent jack of all trades in defence stuff. I could have listed more strengths under jones, but hes so well rounded I didn't bother other than to mention that hes a far better athlete than Gould. its possible if jones played a more attacking role this season I might not have said Gould is the better intercepter, but what I most like about jones is hes well rounded game and that he can balance being a strong contested defender and still do those intercept and rebounding things.

I think Gould played a more intercept marking rebounding game in his season with Glenelg than jones has this year with wwt. Jones game this year has been well rounded, excellent jack of all trades in defence stuff. I could have listed more strengths under jones, but hes so well rounded I didn't bother other than to mention that hes a far better athlete than Gould. its possible if jones played a more attacking role this season I might not have said Gould is the better intercepter, but what I most like about jones is hes well rounded game and that he can balance being a strong contested defender and still do those intercept and rebounding things.
Midfielder in waiting IMO.

Chris, if I may impose, how would you compare Jones against Gould as a prospect?

I'm still a big fan of Gould. I thought he'd play a lot of football this year, but the Swans had other ideas. Probably fitness related I'd guess, but there's definitely a spot for him next season and I'm optimistic.

The biggest difference is probably that Jones is the modern footballer, while Gould is a throwback. Both do the same things well, but Jones does it in a more appealing package. He's got Gould covered athletically, which then adds to his versatility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back