2020/2021 SBFFL Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a throw to Game of Thrones, after all that's what this is about...the chance to ascend to the throne...to be a king amongst mere men.

EDIT: :think:

Never mind me...carry on!!
Are we joining as our regular classic side or setting up a phoney email to plot or big footy teams?

Are we joining as our regular classic side or setting up a phoney email to plot or big footy teams?
Some people track their sides during the round using fanfooty or footy wire etc.

You can make a custom squad on footy wire and grab the SC scores for your team all in one quick go at the end of the round. Up to you.

Who’s going to hold the money? I did it the first few seasons, Left_Billings has done it the last couple because of paypal and simonoz i think. I’m happy to do it again but I don’t have PayPal... could Simonoz pay someone else and then pay me?
Otherwise who has PayPal and is happy to do it?
So we don’t have any takers... I guess I can set up a PayPal account and simonoz can pay me that way.

Alright, I’ll send you guys a PM with my bank details. Will be $55, $50 prize money + $5 for UF. I’m guessing CursingFijian paid that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone make a change on UF and save it? Not letting me!!
You can move players around within your team but cutting players and picking up free agents has been locked (until March 09th was the thinking).

Go to lock teams in settings > tools I think to change.

Have u gone to a bookmark of last years league?
Because that’s what I did and yeah couldn’t move anything had to go back thru this years league if that makes sense
Have u gone to a bookmark of last years league?
Because that’s what I did and yeah couldn’t move anything had to go back thru this years league if that makes sense
I wish that was my solution!

The weird thing is, is that I can change around the players in my other UF team, just not this one... no idea, what’s up... maybe I email someone from UF.

I even went into the manager section, locked my team lineup, unlocked my team lineup, hoping it was some weird glitch and I still can’t change my lineup.

Does someone else want to go in manager mode and see if they can change my captain, or move around a couple players and see if they can save the changes?

Yeah I can modify my own team and save but cannot modify others through tools section (error saving)

Hmmmmm that’s no good, worst comes to worst we just announce teams on here...
But I think I’ll try and get in contact with UF via email
When you log on to your team can you see the captaincy options next to every player? Like seen below?

1613795674114.png

Or does it only show against the current captains? As in this case:

1613795752761.png

Have you logged in to UF under a different e-mail that relates to other teams you may have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back