VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Was anyone at this game , id love to hear how Clav went as they named him as best on , have always had hopes for this young colt , good to see him coming of age
Didn’t have high stats and we know they sometimes have a strange way to name their bests.

Maybe it’s a signal that they may give him a run in the last game 🤔

Didn’t have high stats and we know they sometimes have a strange way to name their bests.

Maybe it’s a signal that they may give him a run in the last game 🤔

Definitely need him in the ones, we only had four tall backs last week. Shame Austin is injured otherwise we could have brought both of them in and got the double trifecta.

LdEGJVi.png

fY4yvSf.png

Bubbles always seems to be in the best players for Sandy, but if you listen to the noise hes no good.

I dont see enough of him to have an opinion but he always seems to be getting rated as a tough hard small forward.

I guess i am missing something here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bubbles always seems to be in the best players for Sandy, but if you listen to the noise hes no good.

I dont see enough of him to have an opinion but he always seems to be getting rated as a tough hard small forward.

I guess i am missing something here.
Perfect vfl player. To slow to be a forward in the afl. It’s like brede seccall as a mid in the vfl compared to the afl.

Perfect vfl player. To slow to be a forward in the afl. It’s like brede seccall as a mid in the vfl compared to the afl.

From what i have seen of bubbles he does seem slow, his attack on the ball from what i have seen cant be questioned, but i have never seen him get a lot of it, he was also moved to the forward line, i always thought of him as a back pocket type.

Anyway probably wont get another contract, but may get one to play VFL.

From what i have seen of bubbles he does seem slow, his attack on the ball from what i have seen cant be questioned, but i have never seen him get a lot of it, he was also moved to the forward line, i always thought of him as a back pocket type.

Anyway probably wont get another contract, but may get one to play VFL.
Changed my mind. If Rowe can play so cam rice.

Seems like Parkers season has hit a wall unfortunately.

Seems like Parkers season has hit a wall unfortunately.

Looks like he ran out of legs, something i was expecting him to do in his 1st season, he will be better for the run.

Now Young is a different kettle, looks like he cant get going at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back