2019 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was the football manager when Trevor Williams coached them in 2009, was there but wasn’t the coach as such, not sure they were the Dockers 2’s back then either.
Darryl Wilson Coached Flat in 09 to the Prelim then took the Footy Manager job at Peel but pulled the pin on the job in the first week. Moved back then Strath was his next job.

Why not just say who you heard instead of soaking up the attention ya rabbit.
Fair dinkum.....is there a bigger tool on bigfooty.....his Wife doesn’t call him Spanner for nothing.
From an outsiders view, considering roota talks about Bendigo footy, and these are your last 2 posts, there's a certain irony in calling others a tool.

Plenty bigger than me mate..how bout you actually contribute something rather than getting your kicks taking pot shots at me
‘Getting your kicks’ ......don’t flatter yourself.
How about getting your own info rather than checking every post in every Comp and posting it as your the man in the know, no wonder they call you potholes.

‘Getting your kicks’ ......don’t flatter yourself.
How about getting your own info rather than checking every post in every Comp and posting it as your the man in the know, no wonder they call you potholes.

You’re a funny prick aren’t ya...I am flattered by your interest in me over all these years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back