2019 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strath will also lose a few Jay Donaldson taking a few with him is the word, curnow on the move?
Eaglehawk have lost Brodie Collins, Jack Fallon, and Shaun Knott so far.
Ex Golden Square player and been out at Huntly Jack Daley signed at Sandhurst
Not sure the guys Donaldson will be taking which have much of an impact if the names I've heard are correct.

Are you asking if Geary's brother will play on now? I haven't heard anything on that.

Dragon Fly you mentioned Sandhurst was losing Pallpatt. I assumed you meant Jake and was wondering if Zac Pallpratt was leaving with his brother. (As a matter of interest where is he (they) going?

Dragon Fly you mentioned Sandhurst was losing Pallpatt. I assumed you meant Jake and was wondering if Zac Pallpratt was leaving with his brother. (As a matter of interest where is he (they) going?
My understanding is back to Benalla AlburyE. Could be wrong though.

Where is Donaldson going? Any names who he is taking. You would think the minor leagues would be looking to poach Strath 2’s players, most would play 1’s at any bottom 5 BFL clubs.

Where is Donaldson going? Any names who he is taking. You would think the minor leagues would be looking to poach Strath 2’s players, most would play 1’s at any bottom 5 BFL clubs.

Straths seconds would have nearly made the finals in the ones to be honest. JD is coaching Bridgewater and taking terrific players like Josh Martyn and others with him. Zeb Broabent will also be back out there

I haven't heard both confirmed but I dare say with the Brother Coaching that he will be heading back to Benalla as well Albury.

Straths seconds would have nearly made the finals in the ones to be honest. JD is coaching Bridgewater and taking terrific players like Josh Martyn and others with him. Zeb Broabent will also be back out there
Yep those guys will be terrific value in the Loddon Valley but won't impedes Strath run at another flag especially with Darryl Wilson pulling the strings on the recruiting.

Wilson and Geary announced. They will be super strong again you'd think. Word on the street has Eaglehawk leaking quite a few so Gisborne loom as their main challenger at this point. Hopefully Connick can do some good recruiting for us but we've already lost Palpratt.

Youngs not coaching Gisborne next season, not sure if they will be stronger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep definitely gone. Marc bullen, Robbie waters and Damien keep are all in for the job apparently
Couldn't go far wrong with any of those 3 yeh?

Mate who spent time at the Roosters with who he calls "Muddy" reckons he's a beauty, Bullen been doing ok of late, and Damo Keeping is building himself a nice football resume also, alebit a more unconventional path to local footy (AFLW/VFL etc)

Gizzy should be right in the hunt again in 2020.

Mate who spent time at the Roosters with who he calls "Muddy" reckons he's a beauty, Bullen been doing ok of late, and Damo Keeping is building himself a nice football resume also, alebit a more unconventional path to local footy (AFLW/VFL etc)

Both bullen and waters have coached multiple grand final victories, keep I don’t know too much about.
Bullen obviously coming from deer park and waters vfl north Melbourne

Both bullen and waters have coached multiple grand final victories, keep I don’t know too much about.
Bullen from Deer Park. They have won 5 in a row so why is he leaving? Does the money man go with him?

I played under Waters in Ballarat and I'd echo these sentiments. :thumbsu:

My mail was wrong about Keep, there is a 3rd bloke in for the job but not him. My apologies

Surprised Broadbent would be rushing back their after just Coaching Natte to a Flag although I thought he would have stayed at Sandhurst for longer after a strong first Season. I'm tipping Natte would be very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back