News 2018 Trade Week - Confirmed Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

That's also a great deal for north, although Pittard is s**t.
I don’t mind him. Not sure why though. He’s got a spot of the Dom Tyson thing going with his kicking and decision making, without the good hair. Also he is pointy-looking in some strange way. His chin and nose resemble two extra elbows.

Now I’ve posted this it seems that I do actually mind him, so I’m taking it back and agreeing with you that he is s**t.

I don’t mind him. Not sure why though. He’s got a spot of the Dom Tyson thing going with his kicking and decision making, without the good hair. Also he is pointy-looking in some strange way. His chin and nose resemble two extra elbows.

Now I’ve posted this it seems that I do actually mind him, so I’m taking it back and agreeing with you that he is s**t.
He makes Tyson look like Sam Mitchell.

He's a ******* horrible kick. Worse than Tyson. He's Sam Blease bad.

some of the top facebook comments on the AFL page have been pretty hilarious on some of these trades, especially the Polec/Pittard one.
haha yeah the Polec and Pittard trade comments were hilarious, also loved the comments on the Tom Hickey one as well.
Some highlights for our popcorn entertainment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freos taking a heap of salary of us with Hogan?
There’s a difference between the Saints taking over Hannebery’s salary that he’s no longer worth, and would be weighing Sydney’s Cap down without commensurate return, while Freo offering squillions more than we are/can for Hogan.

For Sydney, Hannebery became an over paid burden, not the case for Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back