Analysis 2018 AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach/Ultimate Footy Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If Gawn isn't playing, Pedersen = first ruck?

Also, what are the odds Pedersen plays in the event Gawn does?

Ta.

Correct. Pederson will probably come into the side for ruck duties and might share those with Frost at times (should Gawn be unavailable).

Otherwise, Pederson probably only comes into the 22 if we have a couple of talls out such as McDonald, Hogan, Omac etc.

I would think Viney having another setback helps out Petracca for more mid time but where would he rank from the rest of the team for midfield time? Maybe 3rd after Oliver and Jones?

I would think Viney having another setback helps out Petracca for more mid time but where would he rank from the rest of the team for midfield time? Maybe 3rd after Oliver and Jones?

Probably Oliver, Tyson, Jones then Petracca. It depends how long Tom McDonald is out for too, as Petracca is valuable up forward.

With the viney setback do you think Neal- Bullen gets more midfield minutes?
Was an inside mid as a junior

With the viney setback do you think Neal- Bullen gets more midfield minutes?
Was an inside mid as a junior
they will rotate Oliver, petracca, lewis, vince, jones, hunt, harmes, hannan, maynard, hogan AND ANB through there imo, safest for minutes in our mids is oliver and trac. I am taking ANB in my fwds though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's picking Hibberd, but surely not as much cheap ball in the backline this year if Dees improve

I'm tempted to not pick him- Anyone pick up on a shuffle that might see Salem/ Hunt/ etc do more distributing during preseason?

Everyone's picking Hibberd, but surely not as much cheap ball in the backline this year if Dees improve

I'm tempted to not pick him- Anyone pick up on a shuffle that might see Salem/ Hunt/ etc do more distributing during preseason?

Salem will play inside mid, and only be back to half back if that's not going well. I'm on board.

Still our number one kick out of the back line with that left foot.

they will rotate Oliver, petracca, lewis, vince, jones, hunt, harmes, hannan, maynard, hogan AND ANB through there imo, safest for minutes in our mids is oliver and trac. I am taking ANB in my fwds though.

Yup got ANB also. Any word on that poor quad of his?

Hey Chums,
What's the go with Tyson and Angus Brayshaw? Thought Tyson would be best 22 for sure.. understand if he's coming back from injury.
Doesn't look positive for Brayshaw's season though?

Hey Chums,
What's the go with Tyson and Angus Brayshaw? Thought Tyson would be best 22 for sure.. understand if he's coming back from injury.
Doesn't look positive for Brayshaw's season though?
So did we.

Tyson is coming back from an injury (2 games back - JLT2 and a VFL match) and Brayshaw had his wisdom teeth out a week ago ... but thats about all we can think of ...

Year of the Nib. Named in the guts. 414k for an inside mid listed as a Fwd could win me a lot of leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back