List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

Pittard?

Surely not

Dude probably played 40 hours combined for the season but they managed to find 2 mins of clangers... Not to mention the coach clearly told him to take the game on.. Therefore: spud

Do we have one of these vids for TMac..?

But seriously that one out of the goal square was a doozy

These videos should be done for every player. I know the guy is good, but god some of them are shockers...

That said, half our games you could fill a 20 minute special full of them

These videos should be done for every player. I know the guy is good, but god some of them are shockers...

That said, half our games you could fill a 20 minute special full of them
2013, There's a whole season devoted to them

Dude probably played 40 hours combined for the season but they managed to find 2 mins of clangers... Not to mention the coach clearly told him to take the game on.. Therefore: spud

Do we have one of these vids for TMac..?

But seriously that one out of the goal square was a doozy

I actually don't mind Pittard - just wanted an excuse to post the video :D

Andrejs Everett is a strange delisting from Carlton, kicked 31 goals last year and still manager 18 in 13 games this year

Maybe not right for melbourne but he's easily good enough to be playing AFL
He would be playing AVBS role who's not even a lock for most in the side next year but the guy can play

Getting someone like Heeney or Fyfe would be possibly more extraordinary for us than winning the flag would. At any rate the former will require us to give up one of our own star kids so there's not much point.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Getting someone like Heeney or Fyfe would be possibly more extraordinary for us than winning the flag would. At any rate the former will require us to give up one of our own star kids so there's not much point.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heeneys the most complete young footballer in the AFL with Bont ...Id give up Brayshaw and a first rounder if he demanded out

Heeneys the most complete young footballer in the AFL with Bont ...Id give up Brayshaw and a first rounder if he demanded out
There's no way that would happen, it would send such a bad message to the playing group. At any rate there's every chance Brayshaw has just as good of a 2017 as Heeney. He was our BOG in our last game when we went down by 110, he's not playing for the minor premiers like Heeney.

There's no way that would happen, it would send such a bad message to the playing group. At any rate there's every chance Brayshaw has just as good of a 2017 as Heeney. He was our BOG in our last game when we went down by 110, he's not playing for the minor premiers like Heeney.

I dunno mate Heeneys shown a lot more than Brayshaw and we bid our second pick on him meaning we were happy to lose Brayshaw to get him
It's only a hypothetical because he is as likely to be traded as the bont but I'd comfortably give up Bray
Wrong message? The message is if potentially the most talented young kid became available we would try and add him to our list

I dunno mate Heeneys shown a lot more than Brayshaw and we bid our second pick on him meaning we were happy to lose Brayshaw to get him
It's only a hypothetical because he is as likely to be traded as the bont but I'd comfortably give up Bray
Wrong message? The message is if potentially the most talented young kid became available we would try and add him to our list
It still wouldn't happen, unless Brayshaw also said that he wanted out. He's a future star himself and you don't force out talented kids who've put in three years of hard work to pay another kid heaps (he'd be wanting a huge contract to move) to jump ship. Trades like that don't happen.

Also Brayshaw wasn't a Melbourne player when we bid for Heeney, and for all we knew we were still going to be able to draft him at pick 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It still wouldn't happen, unless Brayshaw also said that he wanted out. He's a future star himself and you don't force out talented kids who've put in three years of hard work to pay another kid heaps (he'd be wanting a huge contract to move) to jump ship. Trades like that don't happen.

Also Brayshaw wasn't a Melbourne player when we bid for Heeney, and for all we knew we were still going to be able to draft him at pick 3.

I'm talking about a hypothetical trade mate, if heeney wanted to come to Melbourne we would be giving up something good.. not ANB + a future third which is every trade from Melbourne supporters

We would have to give up someone of that quality to get Heeney and if that was the deal that could be agreed I would do it, Heeneys a better young player IMO, feel free to disagree but Heeney is a future Hall of famer in my eyes

I'm talking about a hypothetical trade mate, if heeney wanted to come to Melbourne we would be giving up something good.. not ANB + a future third which is every trade from Melbourne supporters

We would have to give up someone of that quality to get Heeney and if that was the deal that could be agreed I would do it, Heeneys a better young player IMO, feel free to disagree but Heeney is a future Hall of famer in my eyes
Did you even read my first post? I said that we'd have to give up one of our own young stars to do a deal like this. Which is also why it wouldn't happen, we're not forcing any of those out just to get Heeney on board.

Did you even read my first post? I said that we'd have to give up one of our own young stars to do a deal like this. Which is also why it wouldn't happen, we're not forcing any of those out just to get Heeney on board.

Yeah and I said I'd be willing for that young star to be Brayshaw, it's all about how highly I rate Heeney not weather a trade like that would be likely or reasonable etc

Evidently the art of metaphor is lost.
I think it's lost to me. Is Heeney a metaphors for premierships or a metaphor for Fyfe?

Fyfe is a sort of silly name, but he suits it and makes it work somehow. I'm digressing a bit but I'm not smoking and that's the important bit.

Fyfe is a sort of silly name, but he suits it and makes it work somehow. I'm digressing a bit but I'm not smoking and that's the important bit.

I actually had met a Fyfe through footy a few years before Nat was drafted. The one I knew was awkward and the furtherest thing from an athlete you could imagine. When I heard that Freo had drafted a guy by the same name, by association I didnt have high hopes, which was then backed up when I first saw him ... then he played footy.

No player wants to go to the bulldogs and they just won a premiership. It's all about the colours. People end up at Collingwood and Geelong because everyone knows how to wear blue & white and black & white suits. Once red & blue is what the kids are wearing on the streets, everyone will want to join. You can all help by putting on some red pants and blue hoodies. The road to our next premiership is your next trip to h&m. Go the Dees.

No player wants to go to the bulldogs and they just won a premiership. It's all about the colours. People end up at Collingwood and Geelong because everyone knows how to wear blue & white and black & white suits. Once red & blue is what the kids are wearing on the streets, everyone will want to join. You can all help by putting on some red pants and blue hoodies. The road to our next premiership is your next trip to h&m. Go the Dees.
Child labour will save this club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back