Senior 2. Zach Tuohy (2017 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

not many sold on billie yet - how does a player break so many bones? probably better than soft tissue when you think about it - if he can stay on the park
Gifted forward. Been unlucky with injuries. I'm hoping he will have more luck with you guys. Heaps of natural talent as yet untapped. Most supporters here were pissed off at the coach repeatedly killing him in the backline.

If he can stay on the park he'll prove he's a hack either forward or back. He was just unfortunate to be the fourth least lucky player on our list.
EFA

Why Bernard?

s-l300.jpg

Fortunately our forward line is shit and we will have Weitering, Plowman, Marchbank, Docherty, Simpson in defence with Byrne to come back from an ACL midseason. He has every chance to find a spot.
I'm not going to pump him up more than I should, but he does have talent. Definitely a more natural forward than a defender. I wish him all the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee he must have been a decent player to get his own footy card

He was pretty good ay.
He and Bos were good half-backs. Bos better than good.
But then we had Mick Schulze or sometimes Stephen Reynoldson at CHB, and the backline never seemed to be quite as settled as it should in the KD spots.
And then Bernard left for Sydney.
Actually screw that, 2E it is.

Why Bernard?
Bernard Toohey played for GFC in the 80's and moves to the Swans at some point.. and finished his career up there.

# 15 or 30 for the Swans if I recall correctly....

Have to look it up...

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back