29 - Collingwood - Nick Heyne
30 - Sydney - Tom Rockliff
31 - Western Bulldogs - Mitch Brown
32 - Western Bulldogs - Tom Lynch
33 - Geelong - Luke Shuey
34 - Hawthorn - Matthew Broadbent

EDIT - Missed Yarran

13 - St Kilda - Michael Hurley

Don't think he will last to our pick but geez, what i'd give to get him in Saints colours. :thumbsu:
Excellent from a Saints point of view. :)

I wouldn't. I have watched a lot of Hurley this year and he only really excelled because he has a man's body in a boy's game.

He reminds me of how Tom Hawkins dominated his much less developed peers in his U/18 year and I would rather someone like Ash Smith with our first pick.

Add Jayden Post to that list, still surprised James Strauss hasn't caught on, better prospect than Smith IMO.

Alot of clubs rumoured to be interested in Post so i think he wont drop further then the 3rd round. Had a great state screening, capped off a top season with the Barry Round Medal, has increased in popularity without a doubt, and with good reason.

Had Strauss at 35 to Melbourne, would've been the next in line.

Cant see dockers wanting Matt DeBeor, not overly rated for his skills and pace is a question... can win the ball lots thou aka Palmer Mk2

Alot of clubs rumoured to be interested in Post so i think he wont drop further then the 3rd round. Had a great state screening, capped off a top season with the Barry Round Medal, has increased in popularity without a doubt, and with good reason.

Had Strauss at 35 to Melbourne, would've been the next in line.

I've had Post in my top 40 for a while, ever since his final game of the TAC Cup. Just interesting, not saying you are one of them, but plenty of people are getting on board with him after seeing that one 3 minute clip on YouTube.

Not surprised clubs are interested in him, a game like he produced in the first round of the TAC Cup finals is very hard to ignore. Was sitting close to one of the Roos' scouts at that game, he could stop twitching when Post got near the ball. I think you've got him at his limit, somewhere between 27 and 40 would be my guess.

Think that is to low for James TBH. As i said, think he is a better prospect than Ash Smith, have seen both play many times this year but i'm it is your Mock, you can rip into mine in a few weeks time if you like. ;)

Cant see dockers wanting Matt DeBeor, not overly rated for his skills and pace is a question... can win the ball lots thou aka Palmer Mk2

Just to add to what sinepari said, he ran a sub 3 second 20m sprint, sub 25 sec 6x30 m sprint and was 8th overall in the 3km time trial (1 in front of my favourite Blighty who is a dead set whippet and can run all day). That would put him in pretty good company I would have thought.

Just to add to what sinepari said, he ran a sub 3 second 20m sprint, sub 25 sec 6x30 m sprint and was 8th overall in the 3km time trial (1 in front of my favourite Blighty who is a dead set whippet and can run all day). That would put him in pretty good company I would have thought.
My bad then, was under the impression he was lacking in the pace division

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad then, was under the impression he was lacking in the pace division

I believe a lot of people are under the same impression Bad Seed, so no probs. It's his disposal that concerns me the most (waits for Sinepari to roll his eyes at me) :D.

ha no eye rolling.

Just think his 'disposal problem' is partially a 'bigfootyism'. Definitely needs work but from what I have seen [and many have seen much much more], it isn't anywhere near as bad as made out.

I believe a lot of people are under the same impression Bad Seed, so no probs. It's his disposal that concerns me the most (waits for Sinepari to roll his eyes at me) :D.
:eek::eek::eek:

Some of these BF perceptions get blown up to be more than they are, I think Yarran is another example of getting an overstated bad rep.

Some players seem to get the BF free tyre pumping, Smith and Post are currently getting pumped further and further up the mock draft ladders.

1st Round

1 - Melbourne - Jack Watts
2 - West Coast - Nick Naitanui
3 - Fremantle - Daniel Rich
4 - Port Adelaide - Tyrone Vickery
5 - Essendon - Steele Sidebottom
6 - Carlton - Jack Ziebell
7 - Brisbane - Hamish Harlett
8 - Richmond - Sam Blease
9 - North Melbourne - Tom Swift
10 - Adelaide - Lewis Johnston
11 - Collingwood - Steven Hill
12 - Sydney - Jackson Trengove
13 - St Kilda - Michael Hurley
14 - Western Bulldogs - Ayce Cordy
15 - Geelong - Shaun Mckernan
16 - Hawthorn - Jordan Lisle

This guy will definatly not go this high

I'll swap you!

Probably the only way Richmond will pick up a KF or Ruck in any of these mocks...:rolleyes:

We take 2 with our first 2 picks every time.

Always Johnstone, then either shoenmakers cahill or cornelius

we don't have many young forwards though...tippett, sellar, hetschel, walker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back