Senior 15. Sam Docherty

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve got to love this guy. I think or hope he has universe respect from all supporters. Two bouts of cancer, two straight ACL’s knocking out two years and is now set for his 150th with another 150 more to come hopefully.

Can’t love this guy anymore. All class.

Great footballer. Outstanding human. Fantastic leader.

Struck down by two consecutive ACLs when he came into his prime. AA form then the ACLs deprive him (and us) of 2 prime years.

Two bouts of cancer. Kicked its ass like a boss.

Came back and is playing the footy he is. It’s simply outrageous what he is achieving after what he has been through

Great Carlton man, and will always be one of my favorite players

I’m sure the team love running out next to him and would go to war for him

❤️❤️❤️ congrats doc

Looking forward to another 100 in navy

Can’t love this guy anymore. All class.

Great footballer. Outstanding human. Fantastic leader.

Struck down by two consecutive ACLs when he came into his prime. AA form then the ACLs deprive him (and us) of 2 prime years.

Two bouts of cancer. Kicked its ass like a boss.

Came back and is playing the footy he is. It’s simply outrageous what he is achieving after what he has been through

Great Carlton man, and will always be one of my favorite players

I’m sure the team love running out next to him and would go to war for him

❤️❤️❤️ congrats doc

Looking forward to another 100 in navy
This by 100.... Doc, true champion and an inspiration.... hoping he gets to celebrate with the W...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are lucky to have Sam Docherty at our football club.
Go well great man!

Love Doc. Love his love of Carlton - see it in how he plays, rehabs, prepares and represents the club.

Well done Doc. Hope the rest of the team are inspired this week and for a flag sometime soon.

Doc playing his 150th against the club he started at, but under the coach who coached him there, who was apparently part of the reason he left in the first place. What are the odds...

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

What more can I say about Doc that others here have not put more eloquently ? Love the bloke and his character, heart, courage, leadership and sheer downright decency, not just as a player, but a human being.

Was delighted for him and his wife, Natalie on the healthy arrival of their Baby Blue Bagger earlier this year (Future AFLW star)

That was still my favourite moment from 2023, a memory I will cherish always.

Hopefully we can do the job for him on Friday Night and the rest of the season and we play finals.

Onya Doc 👊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back