Player Watch #13 Oliver Florent

Remove this Banner Ad

b3ebc66265ef6bd495af79a6160b9352

Oliver Florent
Young speedster Oliver Florent has become a crucial element of coach John Longmire’s team since the Sydney Swans secured him with their first selection at the 2016 AFL Draft. The Victorian has shown glimpses of exhilarating footy on a wing, most memorably when he jagged a runaway goal in Round 4, 2018 to seal a gripping victory for the Swans over the Bulldogs. But Florent, who’s also spent time on the inside of the contest, is determined to continue to grow his game as a hybrid midfielder in 2020.

Oliver Florent
DOB: 22 July 1998
DEBUT: 2017
DRAFT: #11, 2016 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Beaumaris (Vic)/Mentone Grammar (Vic)/Sandringham U18

I posted before that , that Errol , Macca and Ollie would probably get the nod over Hayward

You and many others tipped that Florent, Logan, Rowy, Errol etc were staying. Not everyone else blows their own trumpet as much though. I'd prefer to read something fresh about the player rather than posts of you patting yourself on the back.

You and many others tipped that Florent, Logan, Rowy, Errol etc were staying. Not everyone else blows their own trumpet as much though. I'd prefer to read something fresh about the player rather than posts of you patting yourself on the back.
Only reason i did is because people didn't believe me , i'll send you a PM later

That Ollie and Will video is great thanks Ticky.

It's wild that it genuinely takes 8 years for most players to really hit their straps. Will and Ollie have just got to the point that they know their games and are putting in important performances every week. They are still young players but the maturity and experience is there. Will would be silly not to stick around with this group, surely the post retirement earnings of a triple premiership playing would outweigh whatever he could get through the rest of his playing career at a different club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back