Senior 12. Tom De Koning

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's not a massive endorsement for what's being cooked down at Ikon, then I don't know.....

Confident that when he is next available he'll be a Premiership First Ruckman, and worth a mint!?!

It's funny that 6-7 weeks ago our club (or at least this board) was going to self-destruct/implode again and the chicken little thread was well getting a fair old shaking

Everyone was going to leave, Vossy sacked etc

This is a new breed of Carlton FC these days and from where I bake my oats, it's done mainly to one man, the great Brian Cook !

Cookie is the best off field recruit/appointment to our club in decades.

Really hope he sticks around at the club for a while yet.

Also rapt Tommy Boy is staying !

Saints fans seem a bit salty about this news lol
kevin hart comedy GIF

Competes and pressures, crashes and bashes all ruck & marking contests, great follow up ground workrate, hunts chases and tackles…

Ruck work has been much more impactful, bring us this as a forward, Charlie needs a wingman, give us another target they need to worry about/respect, make these *ers accountable…

The King 🤴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a team form signing.
If we were travelling like 5 weeks ago contract negotiations would have gone on till September.

I would also say the stability that Brian Cook, Vossy and the board have provided over a tumultuous 18 months or so for the club also helped.

We are a positive, stable and fun place/club to be.

I cannot stress enough how having a stable off field environment at the club helps so much and gives players a lot more security and faith in our footy club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back