Senior 12. Tom De Koning

Remove this Banner Ad

90s tape GIF by Fabian Molina

What’s not to love …

“When I was making my decision it came down to the two most important things; the people and the environment. This football club gives you everything you need as a player in that regard,” De Koning said.

“The relationships I have with my teammates are special, I don’t take them for granted. I get to put on a Carlton jumper with my mates and run out in front of an incredible fan base every single week – you couldn’t ask for anything more than that.”
“The support the entire football club provides really makes this an elite environment, and I’m excited to play my role in helping us go after success for years to come.”

Good on him. Well done to Tom and the club for getting it done.

From all reports Tom turned his back on a far bigger offer from another club, and if that's true he deserves a lot of respect for it.

I am not Tom's biggest fan but with a 2 year deal taking him to free agency he is backing himself to improve significantly in that time frame. And if he does...both parties will be far better off for it.

Every chance he leaves after this deal but the ball is now well and truly in his court. Let's see what he's got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to hit some form at the right time. Will be intresting to see how he goes against Gawn.. Hopefully Pitto batters Gawn physically allowing TDK to run rampant.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back