Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Great video, I like the Dusty comment, his 32 CP's were against Richmond so he may have had Dusty on him at some stage during the match.

BTW, Dusty only had 3 CP's in that game and only 16 disposals overall, while Cunners had 38 possessions, 32 contested and 14 clearances. Only got 1 brownlow vote though, behind Cotchin and Caddy.

Great video, I like the Dusty comment, his 32 CP's were against Richmond so he may have had Dusty on him at some stage during the match.

BTW, Dusty only had 3 CP's in that game and only 16 disposals overall, while Cunners had 38 possessions, 32 contested and 14 clearances. Only got 1 brownlow vote though, behind Cotchin and Caddy.

The Ben Jacobs era (rip)

The most North in AFL comment ever.

This might be interesting to some...

I remember going to Cobden in the late 70's as a young bloke to watch them when Warrnambool played there. My grandfather was Warrnambool's President and I'd tag along with him. It was always wet and a bog heap.

Also Sam Walsh's old man, Wayne was a absolute gun for Cobden too. Was nothing like Sam, he was one of the toughest blokes you'd ever see on a footy field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back