Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anybody see a single win this year?

I'm already coming to terms with the increasing probablity that a 3rd spoon is around the corner, but I'm not sure where we pick up a win. West Coast are better now that they have premiership players coming back, Hawthorn are comfortably ahead of us. Adelaide next week?

It's been said that year 2 of rebuilds are usually the toughest. We're in year 4 and it's no better.

This drought feels like it's going to go well into 2025. We are completely destitute.

The team is blackpilling supporters of any and all hope.

Last edited:
I think ECO is the answer. We all just need to find other things to do on weekends.
Football ain't meant to be this miserable.
I didn't even allow myself to get excited when we kicked the first two as I didn't want to get my hopes up...as it turned out wisely.
It's joyless watching North.
Sheezel is great but there really isn't a single other reason to watch this team at moment.

If Nuyon. Sellers, Phillips, Lazzo, McDonald, Stephens, Fisher, Drury ever play in the same side again, yes we won't win a game.

Be honest all could leave tomorrow and nary a difference it would make.
well that’s half our team… honesty…we would not beat Werribee with this team . I’m dead set

If we don't win next week then we're a certainty for the spoon. Next week is winnable if we correct some things and play with some pride.

If this loss doesn't = a tough week and that doesn't = a spirited effort next week then all hope is lost.

Get the boys on that shit that makes your head grow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see how this season is anything but 0-23 the way things are going.

Back