• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello start of first round priority pick

Unprecedented low
Is that for Administration people we can have 10 priorities for players and go nowhere need to get proper administration people get rid of Rawlings and incompetent others and get the Fu:king best strengh conditions fitness coach $$$ can buy

We probably have 1 more shot at West Coast, but I can't see how we even win that.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Ill be serious.
When this thread was created I didn't think much of it.
Our form the past 2 weeks says yes you idiot, take it seriously.

I cannot believe how bad we are. Its unprecedented.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone needs to calm down here.

Today quiet a few postitives - won a quarter, Dursmaa/Mckercher showed a bit, Curtis good again, Zurhaar improved, Hardiman looks a player, Drury looks clean.

Facts are we are missing Dawson and Logue so defence a big weakness with players in there with limited experience. The kicking into the 50 - forward line (not leading and presenting) or the midfield bombing the ball take your pick. Kicking to Larket everytime also aint gonna work.

I think we improved over last week, baby steps. If we are showing somwthing by season end then yeah panic but relax its early days ffs.

Today quiet a few postitives - won a quarter, Dursmaa/Mckercher showed a bit, Curtis good again, Zurhaar improved, Hardiman looks a player, Drury looks clean.

Facts are we are missing Dawson and Logue so defence a big weakness with players in there with limited experience. The kicking into the 50 - forward line (not leading and presenting) or the midfield bombing the ball take your pick. Kicking to Larket everytime also aint gonna work.

I think we improved over last week, baby steps. If we are showing somwthing by season end then yeah panic but relax its early days ffs.
IMG_9975.gif

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Nah

Back