Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this is a long bow but quite some time ago now I jokingly called Amiss, Treacy & Jackson the triple J's.
It seemed to catch on a bit and is quite common now.
I noticed today one of the TV callers used it & wondered if it had made its way from our board to there.
It wouldn't surprise me, I seem to notice more and more stuff from BF makes its way to the media which is hardly surprising since I reckon the fanatics here spend way more time analysing the games than the average peanut in the media.

JL goes bang about Amiss' treatment off the ball in his presser
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Thought that was a well spoken serve from JL to the umpires about amiss treatment. Bloke gets manhandled weekly. The follow up about Freo not getting the feedback they want is concerning though.

Nice to see JL getting more assertive in press conferences

I know this is a long bow but quite some time ago now I jokingly called Amiss, Treacy & Jackson the triple J's.
I noticed today one of the TV callers used it & wondered if it had made its way from our board to there.
It wouldn't surprise me, I seem to notice more and more stuff from BF makes its way to the media which is hardly surprising since I reckon the fanatics here spend way more time analysing the games than the average peanut in the media.

I heard that as well. I wouldn't be surprised anymore if it is a place they come to get info. The fanatics here know a lot more about the team than they do!

I feel a lot is coming straight off our boards, including stolen titles/headings

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Thought that was a well spoken serve from JL to the umpires about amiss treatment. Bloke gets manhandled weekly. The follow up about Freo not getting the feedback they want is concerning though.

Nice to see JL getting more assertive in press conferences
Will be interesting to see what happens on Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we don't like kicking goals.

Cheers David.

Yes we don't like playing the way that created 2/3 of our score.

He's an absolute dumbarse.
The worst part is to watch him then prattle on about loving Melbourne's strategy to chip it around and hold the ball against Geelong, literally 5 minutes after complaining about Freo

King and Cornes just say stuff they know is going to rile people up and get clicks and generate discussion.
They fellate the Melbourne clubs (Port in Kane's case) and punch down on us.
Never going to change.

It will change over the next couple of seasons. Gary Lyon and some of that type are starting to see our talent. King will come around slowly and then call that insight or wisdom.

It will change over the next couple of seasons. Gary Lyon and some of that type are starting to see our talent. King will come around slowly and then call that insight or wisdom.

To be fair I reckon Gary and Healy have always been pretty fair towards us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back