Game Day Round 8, 2024: West Coast vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez just wasnt our night tonight. Too many credit crew passengers like Sheed, Ryan, Cripps, Edwards. Bloody Yeo injured wtf, Cripps reversing snakes mark, frustrating stuff.

On the positive side thought J Williams was great, Ginbey was great. Snake levelling up again with his contested marking and awesome work rate. We were right in it until the death knock and didn't get blown away despite bombers contested dominance.

Don't mind the losing part. Perfect game really, had a crack, did the home fans proud but fell short.

However i'm absolutely furious at that POS Cripps and feel awful for Waterman.

Herculean effort to lift the team and put us in a winnable position, monster 1v1 win against his opponent, blokes condifence as high as he's lining up for a clutch goal...... aaaaaand he has to hand the football back because Cripps is a moron.

I don't like knee jerk selection statements, but that right there, along with a dozen of Sheeds effort should be a droppable offence.
Yeah

Frustrating game that should have been won. Hope Longy is ok. Looked like a nasty one. And Yeo with a groin strain. Ugh.

A few passengers tonight and a couple of stupid plays. But I'd rather have the guys that make the odd mistake but get plenty of the ball than blokes who don't get near it. Ryan really needed to get much fitter before he came in. Just no impact really.

Hate losing to the bombers too.

Cripps lead the game for score involvements, was not a bad game from him. Some people here have no idea.
It's not the work he did do that angers us so, It's the dumb free kick he turned over preventing snake from kicking his 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool but it was a monumental brain fade. He needs to own that. He ****ed up hard
Hardly "monumental".

What Gaff did to Brayshaw is monumental, that was some push and shove and he got too involved. It was stupid but people need to realise that games don't play out the same way except you add Waterman's goal to the score. Waterman kicks that and the whole game changes.

I don't think we were realistically winning that, we were lucky to be in it at that stage.

I am happy with that result with a limited bench the guys fought hard.

Kelly stood up.

TB was a monster and BOG for us, Gov also very good down back.

If Ryan plays next week it’s a travesty. Love him but needs to find a fair bit to be back up to the level. Ginbey great tonight, Kelly absolute monster in the last, nearly got us there.

Cripps lost his mind tonight. Really happy to be in games and the feeling of going down by a kick is at least feeling of some sort. Go Eagles! 🦅

That’s also the bombers after trying to top up madly with experienced players in the off season like they are in a window. They can’t actually be serious, going nowhere near it then back down with that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back