Rumour Jeremy Finlayson under investigation - 3 game suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the LGBTQI+ guys in the platoon? Still mates for life with them?

Over inflated nonsense tbh - there were none. Trying to push people to come out is as silly as it gets . Maybe the agenda is not as big as you might think. If there was a gay person wanting to be friendly I will be suspect as I only focus on the good and wholesome in this world.

There is zero mercy when training in brigade and make a wrong step or incapable to pull off an excercise.

Thats why your platoon become your best mates for life due to all the crap you have to go through as a group.

Ah yes, and all ex military folk are well known for being well adjusted individuals with no mental issues whatsoever.

Ah yes, and all ex military folk are well known for being well adjusted individuals with no mental issues whatsoever.

We are all happily married and built our family and wish the same for our kids and their family in the future and as parents we are relentless to ensure they get it. The only radicalized agenda they will be taught is from me and the wife not institutions.

Oh they were there, I can assure you. Gee I wonder why they didn’t want to tell you.

They are all married with kids.

This is over inflated and disconnected from reality. Its the radicalized has a very loud megaphone you know the loud minority. No problem you have the right to think what you like and do what you like in the bedroom - I just don't care nor want to know about it.

Stromfront? This isnt a conspiracy theory - this was debated on CNBC from five years ago and future implications regarding access to capital. Finance is easier to control with ideology - Ray Dalio and Charlie Munger were warning about this years ago..and now we are here.
Please tell us about cloud seeding and the dangers of 5G

Id bet to wager I served in Greek armed forces for three years. Seems majority of Australians that have gone woke and puushing a silly radicalization agenda will probably have nervous breakdowns in first day. A global conflict will be coming and the woke mob will be hiding under their beds with women and children and leave it to us to die for their radicalized ideology.
Cool story bro.:thumbsu:

Id bet to wager I served in Greek armed forces for three years. Seems majority of Australians that have gone woke and puushing a silly radicalization agenda will probably have nervous breakdowns in first day. A global conflict will be coming and the woke mob will be hiding under their beds with women and children and leave it to us to die for their radicalized ideology. You are aware that woke is considered a terrorist threat in some nations.

And of course Greek armed forces have historically been noted for their heterosexuality...

The second word is what you should start doing. I suggest you have no idea what the reasons are for suicide in Aboriginal communities. Many of the issues the teenager’s experience are due to severe inter generational trauma and severe racism the individuals and their families have experienced.
Tell me why there had been 8 teenagers in one peaceful community with no violence in their homes.

Why did young Harold die?
What did Louie go through?
What was the pain eating at Janna?
Why did Zita take her life?
The generalization game is a two way street my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the heat of battle who cares what he says. You have to be really sensitive and precious to take offence.

I bet my bottom dollar the Essendon player was less offended than the woke mob.

I've always said this about Nicky Winmar. Sticks and stones!

My Dad, Uncle, brother, sister, and nephew were all in the military at some time. Dad got a gun smashed over his head and his brain was never the same. I don't believe in war myself, but I don't doubt the courage or commitment of those who serve. Thank you for what you do. Seriously.

So Winmar should not have made a stand, he should have continued to cop racial abuse without calling it out?
No. I was pointing out the absurdity of that other guy's post once you applied it to race.

No. I was pointing out the absurdity of that other guy's post once you applied it to race.
Remember tone is hard to transmit in this medium. Dry jokes like that get misunderstood.

“I work in construction, ergo I’m a man and I’m resilient.”

You’re also in an industry noted for it’s sexism, it’s injury rate due to ‘resilient males’ not following clear safety instructions and an industry known to employ people with a relatively low cognitive intelligence, literacy and emotional intelligence.

Think about that next time you want to use your employment as a recommendation towards allowing homophobic slurs.
ha ha. ""Injury rate due to resilient males not following clear safety instructions."" maybe due to the fact it is a high risk job with hazards galore that need to be controlled. i guess the office boys would have the same risks sitting at their work station, other then paper cuts what else could injure a white collar worker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back