Who will win?

• Crows

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Essendon

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What with the snap that would have won the game?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
No, with his utterly pathetic efforts to mark two simple uncontested marks because he heard footsteps before that. Both would have led to crows shots on goal. Essendon scored the winning goal from one of them.

Game will be pumped up with being "so close" etc etc.
heck right off.

Sick of hearing this s**t also of being glad to back playing at AO. In our nice safe comfy space. How about anytime, anywhere? Grass with sticks at each end hey Nicks?
Or do we need Blight back to say that for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the non HTB. Umpire chicken shitted it my calling a ball up almost immediately. Was not how they interpreted it during the whole game where nesting the ball was pinged every time.

Nonetheless, the inspiring selections cost another win.

Better team won. We had no right to even be in it. 26 inside 50s in the first 3 quarters. At home. Against a team that is absolutely not in the best 10 sides in the league.

We had no right to win last week either. Should be 0-6. Haven’t played a genuine premiership contender yet either.

I cannot remember the last time we played at home where we've looked switched on from the first bounce (maybe Carlton in the gather round last year?). We're always slow off the mark and having to claw our way back.

Han Solo And I love you too.

I know

Star Wars Salute GIF

Back