Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

As well as developing the Simpersons ban rule for the SFA, which unfortunately only applies to Wednesdays, I have developed a set of rules and initiatives for airlines covering the imps of Satanchildren.

On busy flight paths

Such as between Melb and Sydney.

There shall be at least one flight per day that offers big discounts for families. Other flights on these routes will charge double the adult price for children and noisy, near human sized warts like zackah

Standard flights must have a soundproof container in the hold for children and zackah (pressurisation and oxygen are not compulsory but seat belts are. In the unlikely event the plane ditches into the ocean, each kid and Zackah will have an inflatable vest but a whistle will not be provided)

As well as developing the Simpersons ban rule for the SFA, which unfortunately only applies to Wednesdays, I have developed a set of rules and initiatives for airlines covering the imps of Satanchildren.

On busy flight paths

There shall be at least one flight per day that offers big discounts for families. Other flights on these routes will charge double the adult price for children and noisy, near human sized warts like zackah

Standard flights must have a soundproof container in the hold for children and zackah (pressurisation and oxygen are not compulsory but seat belts are. In the unlikely event the plane ditches into the ocean, each kid and Zackah will have an inflatable vest but a whistle will not be provided)
crash crashing GIF

Can I ask Grandpa mate, why you don’t like the Simpersons.

Ralph loves everyone in this community and he hopes one day you can be a lover of the Simpersons.

episode 8 GIF

Ralph loves everyone in this community and he hopes one day you can be a lover of the Simpersons.

episode 8 GIF
If you must know dislike them too .....give me Family Guy any day over the banality that has become the 'Simpersons' if I have to watch MOR cartoons. Better still Ren & Stimpy...which was too good they killed it off.

episode 8 GIF
Soz Cubby you didn't ask me...just put my oar in. When it's Friday time to get loosey goosey and dance......

On busy flight paths

wat

If you must know dislike them too .....give me Family Guy any day over the banality that has become the 'Simpersons' if I have to watch MOR cartoons. Better still Ren & Stimpy...which was too good they killed it off.
kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

To be fair though, understand why people don’t watch the Simpersons anymore (mostly in my childhood) especially their newer stuff and would more likely watch Family Guy also than Simpersons these days.

Think the inspiration of designing a persona of Ralph Wiggum came while joining the Wonders at Sweet. FA was because he was so child-like and easygoing even though he was stupid as a brick and thought his dumb nature would work well on here and make people smile more from my positivity and stupidness.

Even my real name isn’t Ralph which is funny and shocking for some on here, now I’m definitely breaking the 4th wall on here it seems but just wanted to let everyone the truth cause you are all awesome :roflv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sit down, put your feet in a nice warm bowl of water with a tablespoon of mustard...yes it works or go the radox if you must and chill to this sweet song petal.

The concierge just gave me a funny look

To be fair though, understand why people don’t watch the Simpersons anymore (mostly in my childhood) especially their newer stuff and would more likely watch Family Guy also than Simpersons these days.

Think the inspiration of designing a persona of Ralph Wiggum came while joining the Wonders at Sweet. FA was because he was so child-like and easygoing even though he was stupid as a brick and thought his dumb nature would work well on here and make people smile more from my positivity and stupidness.

Even my real name isn’t Ralph which is funny and shocking for some on here, now I’m definitely breaking the 4th wall on here it seems but just wanted to let everyone the truth cause you are all awesome :roflv1:
Oh there's a fourth wall on SFA?
I never knew that...you learn something on this site everyday...or relearn something on this site every day......we all love you Ralaphikins for who you are...we know you are smart, kind and kinda Ralph like occassionally...that's the Wonders team for you full of love.

I haven't posted this one since the Alien invasion of WW.

Oh there's a fourth wall on SFA?
I never knew that...you learn something on this site everyday...or relearn something on this site every day......we all love you Ralaphikins for who you are...we know you are smart, kind and kinda Ralph like occassionally...that's the Wonders team for you full of love.

I haven't posted this one since the Alien invasion of WW.

Thanks Pammy and everyone else 🤗

season 4 love GIF

I think it's a rule of the universe that there must always be at least 1 screaming baby on every aircraft
You'd think they'd be able to find themselves something in the cargo compartment to stay entertained.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back