Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn on the footy thinking BT s**** me but at least I don't have to put up with McLachlan and his garbage, but no...

Edit: Hear the 'stat' from Brayshaw about how many people Pendlebury has played in front of in his career.

This is the sort of useless, boring, who gives a s*** stuff I won't miss.

Last edited:
BT has been taking lesson from old Jobe. He questioned the "fastness" during the pre-game on Thursday night.
Surely the players have been told they have to say they like roaming BT during the ad for it towards the end of the game.
He's like the fat boofhead drunk older guy in the pub annoying everyone. Harmless but you wish he'd piss off.

This won't be a popular comment on here, but I've enjoyed Taylor challenging Richo to get off the fence and actually have an opinion.

Brayshaw's use of the word 'ball' is completely out of control and something needs to be done about it.

Good ball.......I mean call.

I reckon by seasons end we can at least 20 <insert> ball (or balllllllll!) that he constantly overuses.

lots of people on Twitter/X not fans of Selwood's special commentary tonight

Screenshot-2024-03-14-213441.png

Screenshot-2024-03-14-213600.png

Joel Selwood sits comfortably alongside the greats of commentary such as Ricky Olarenshaw and Brett Kirk.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the commentators in last night’s game mentioned Sydney beating two top four teams from last year so far this year. Longmire said something similar after the game at the press conference. Sydney have beaten Melbourne and Collingwood so far. Last year’s preliminary finalists: Collingwood, Brisbane, GWS and Carlton. Where is Melbourne on that list?

The commentary is sounding more and more like Triple M every week. JB one of the worst, he’s painful. Nicknames everywhere, ugh
No triple M is fun, Channel 7 is commentary for mother's and the everyone gets a medal crew.
There's no criticism, they're always talking up umpires and everyone's just having a nice fun time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back