Discussion 2024 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm Zevon has a team. I may have even seen it...😏🤫
He’s lying. I don’t have a team.

Think about it. I know you’re all really really supportive and would give me great feedback and constructive criticism in a positive nurturing way. I
So if I had a team I’d post it in this thread, right?? Wouldn’t be showing it to tigs that’s for sure

What is it called - Lochness Monster?
Zevon Seconds in Heaven
Zevon Minute Abs has a solid ring to it...
Goodness me, these are all miles better than my actual team name… erm, I mean my name for the team that doesn’t exist yet. Keep them coming please

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

He’s lying. I don’t have a team.

Think about it. I know you’re all really really supportive and would give me great feedback and constructive criticism in a positive nurturing way. I
So if I had a team I’d post it in this thread, right?? Wouldn’t be showing it to tigs that’s for sure
Come on guys what's more believable...

1. After months of asking for his team and him refusing Zevon PM'd me his team
2. I made up that the guy refusing to show me his team did so via PM

50 50 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Wow, that is harder than the questions on Hard Quiz

Goodness me, these are all miles better than my actual team name… erm, I mean my name for the team that doesn’t exist yet. Keep them coming please

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES'RE TALKING TV SERIES
Ima Dingbat works for you as well ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I see, invisible criteria......:drunk:

You are such a Bevan!
Getting closer but still not quite there. Look for words that end in -von and have an -ee sound in the first syllable.

tell us what you have got Princess @Zevon......
Honestly not much. But this is a footy website where people with not much are allowed to critique professional athletes who are far more talented than well ever be!!

#DropCrouch

Honestly not much. But this is a footy website where people with not much are allowed to critique professional athletes who are far more talented than well ever be!!

#DropCrouch
And we'll ever be, the well is dry

I stopped watching cartoons when I became an adult - then I had kids and had to watch some again, and realised again why I stopped. But I'll buy the beers and when in Melb again (or is it Geeeeeeeelong) and you can re-edumacate me..... :tearsofjoy:

Nah Melbourne - and yes...re-educate... that's an interesting way to spell torture...but ok 🙂

I'm always a kid at heart, so cartoons/anime are still up there for me. Naruto, Avatar, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, South Park, and of course Rick a d Morty, all still in my rotation at 34, haha.

Best part is, it won't be much of an adjustment when I start watching cartoons with the little one 😛

Last edited:
And we'll ever be, the well is dry
Good grief. First WaynesWorld19 corrected a spelling error of a player name in the other thread. Then Mezzoculo corrected WaynesWorld19’s choice of vocabulary. Now you’re correcting me on my omission of an apostrophe!!

Can somebody point me in the direction of the fantasy board? I think I’ve stumbled on to the English Grammar board by mistake 😏

Good grief. First WaynesWorld19 corrected a spelling error of a player name in the other thread. Then Mezzoculo corrected WaynesWorld19’s choice of vocabulary. Now you’re correcting me on my omission of an apostrophe!!

Can somebody point me in the direction of the fantasy board? I think I’ve stumbled on to the English Grammar board by mistake 😏
Suck it up princess, they were all over me on the Game Board last week for the pretend footy.

Apologies Zev, but this is actually the English Grandma board

1709169823258.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back