Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done fellow mafia comrads!

It was very touch and go for a while!

Given we were 1 kills and 4 misses with night kill actions at one point thats a decent win.

Huge props to Barry and Dank in particular. Excellent games.

Thanks heaps Gralin !

Well done to Mafia. Very well done
robert de niro smoke GIF
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Thank you very much Gralin

And Awooga
Planet Earth No GIF by BBC America
wolf GIF
Pbs Nature Winter GIF by Nature on PBS
Minnesota Timberwolves Nba GIF by Sealed With A GIF

3 MP_ kept enough people guessing, paid attention and made some really good strategic calls in the mafia PM (also had to look at jmoo wan balls so that's worth a point at least)

2 Barrybran came so close to victory playing a great neutral game, unlucky in the end

1 Nothing led the village well in their first game as flog

There were plenty of others unlucky not to get votes in this one thanks for playing

3 MP_ kept enough people guessing, paid attention and made some really good strategic calls in the mafia PM (also had to look at jmoo wan balls so that's worth a point at least)

I'm sorry, what?

i think this was a really great game of werewolf:

villagers were active and played their parts, Gralin did an awesome job on the write ups, there was controversy on rule interpretations, a few melts and a mod kill, and boncer34 was salty that i won.

that’s a tick in every box for me.

i still think some of the newer players should mod a game - that’s where the real fun is

i think this was a really great game of werewolf:

villagers were active and played their parts, Gralin did an awesome job on the write ups, there was controversy on rule interpretations, a few melts and a mod kill, and boncer34 was salty that i won.

that’s a tick in every box for me.

i still think some of the newer players should mod a game - that’s where the real fun is
Modding is good fun and you learn a lot doing it too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Modding is good fun and you learn a lot doing it too
exactly! if you host a couple more, you'll become a pretty handy player yourself!

exactly! if you host a couple more, you'll become a pretty handy player yourself!
I'm happy to ride on others coat tails to victory and act like I helped

Was just going through my PMs to try find the last game I hosted as I was looking for a specific role we used.

2017 was the last time, bloody hell.

The Rock and Roll game, anyone remember that?
Sounds like your due ;)

Was just going through my PMs to try find the last game I hosted as I was looking for a specific role we used.

2017 was the last time, bloody hell.

The Rock and Roll game, anyone remember that?
I better badge you up!

I'm not sure what roles have been used in recent games besides the last two,but here is some of what dapper and I went with in 2017, some could make a return! 😉

We went with 1 x evil group consisting of 8 players. 35 person game I think.

2 x godfathers that got to seer, but If they were seered they showed as godfathers

1x junior who took over if a godfathers got killed.

1 x role block
1 x intimidator that had to be song lyrics
3 x goons.

Neutrals:

1 x normal SK
1 x arsonist (can douse 1 player each night. And get 1 chance to ignite which kills all players doused. I loved this role.
1 x SK / seer duo. They alternate each night between a seer and a kill. If 1 of them gets killed they both die.

Good roles:

Flogs x 3. Alternate each night kill / seer. They get 1 chance to nominate who they think the good seer is. If correct, the seer joins the flogs PM.

The other good roles were standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back