List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Just googled her. I'd like to say he's punching well above his weight but for some reason that doesn't seem appropriate in his case.
fu middle finger GIF

Im back baby WOOOOO. Just my two cents.

I know heaps of NMFC supporters. They dont pay up though, they have money too and I meet heaps of em. I reckon we have a 20% member rate of all supporters. Theres heaps of Kangas out there.

Also, Kids that are picked on at school for following the Kangas and are triggered or feel insecure by such, thats on the parents. Do better.

It is what it is and only 1 team can win a flag every year. Means 17 other teams are failures. If you’re not first, you’re last, and if you’re last, stock up on talent to ensure that when you have a shot. You are first

i rate watto higher
so for me its watto locked then a discussion on kerch vs duursma vs curtin
I dont want Duursma… I want Curtin and Watson ultimately. I would be content with Reid and Curtin.

Curtin has it all to be a top A grade footballer. DGAF what anyone says. He has the goods, has the skills has it all. Could arguably be the best kid in this draft, Curtin is the go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would suggest that wouldn’t be his power move?

Hang on, was that post an attempt to pick on a retired AFL stalwarts weight? 😂 I’d take his career and guts over your posts any day of the week

Did I trigger the body positivity cult? :stern look

Did I trigger the body positivity cult? :stern look
The campaigner is an AFL cult figure and trained like an animal for decades? Not sure it fits the same narrative. He loves a beer and I will not accept anyone shaming Beer lovers after tireless work.

If you wanna eat kale and bananas with chia seeds all day long, with ya golden locks with no runs on the board. Go ahead son

The campaigner is an AFL cult figure and trained like an animal for decades? Not sure it fits the same narrative. He loves a beer and I will not accept anyone shaming Beer lovers after tireless work.

If you wanna eat kale and bananas with chia seeds all day long, with ya golden locks with no runs on the board. Go ahead son

Austin Powers Get In My Belly GIF by Chris Cimino

Theres a gif for the likes of your kind but im coming off an illegal bump that concussed 15 people. Cant do it.

"My kind"? This should be good... At least it is more entertaining than the non-trading going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back