List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not so much needing all the toys now, but we actually need players now.....elite high level ones. It's enough already. Trade into the future when we have the nucleus of a great side
Sorry if this has been posted ad nauseum (but I can't be bothered with trade scenarios longer than about 3 lines). I'd be ok with trading with WC and Godees:

We give 2 + 3, get 1 + 6
Godees give 6 + 11, get 3
WC put up 1, get 2 + 11

Draft Reid and whoever is left out of Curtain and Watson.

Thought bubble:

Pick 2+3, F2
For
Pick 1, F1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
1jpV.gif

Sorry if this has been posted ad nauseum (but I can't be bothered with trade scenarios longer than about 3 lines). I'd be ok with trading with WC and Godees:

We give 2 + 3, get 1 + 6
WC put up 1, get 2 + 11

But couldn't we just trade our teens into single digit and then trade that with 3 for 1?

Thought bubble:

Pick 2+3, F2
For
Pick 1, F1

We give 2 + 3, get 1 + 6
WC put up 1, get 2 + 11

North manufactures the best draft hand in the history of the club.
North Big Footy: Let's work out 97 different ways to diminish our draft hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand how he sat there and typed “$1.4m, for nothing & stars” all in the same sentence.

View attachment 1830324
to borrow from Bristle Taylor...
'"Look at Dodoro puffing the chest out. He says get out of the way, day number 7000 without a final win this weekend."

Last edited:
Does biggy need to be done by 5 or not til next wed?

Does biggy need to be done by 5 or not til next wed?

Rawlings said we don't have a contract in front of him yet. I imagine we're banking on him being delisted.

Thought it was positive that he at least mentioned him so made the possibility of him coming over likely

Yeah, I think something gets done easily. The other prospect is we want to avoid any ramifications with free agency so may just send a token pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back