Review Dees v Maggies: Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Logging in for the first time in 10 years just to mute that muppet.
I come back onto the Melbourne board for the first time in a while, mention Joel Smith (who my love for is now at its highest ever) and this stuff happens.

Watching replay #umd and Pickett really coulda had a great game, three good shots at goal and munted them all.

Fave bit I picked up is Riv applauding Noble and laughing at him when he took too many steps

If your uncle had ovaries he’d be your aunt.

Pickett was worst on. Currently playing like he sprays his hands with WD40 at the start of each quarter.

Obviously happy with the win.

Goal conversion remains a concern though, obviously. And the fact we left Collingwood in the game despite really dominating for most it. They come away from the game with some heart thinking, yeah we got out-played but only lost by 4 points. A six-goal win would have them really questioning themselves about us.

Anyway, this shows we clearly have the talent (this coupled with the fact we should have beaten Port).

Anything less than a flag by this group should be considered disappointment and that's the responsibility of being a team in their premiership-winning window. Collingwood are very gettable for us.

What I want to know is why a member of the intolerant left would be anti-Ben Brown

Because “Ben brown kicks goals, therefore he’s good at footy” is a nuffy Boomer opinion, and anyone who disagrees is therefore a lefty twat.

He’ll complain about being cancelled next

The great: Viney's return of aggression at the ball and player.

Bad: Maxy still getting pummeled, groped, double teamed, and he takes it.

Bad: Our goal kicking.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You laugh now but my Benny is having extra veggie and tofu now he's on a little holiday, gonna be back back fit and stronger than ever for the second half of the year.

Oh boy. Won't that give the opposition defence sleepless nights.

Good. Give the flogs the ol' ropey-dope. Think they get an easy day at the office playing on a cooked Benny Brown and BANG!!!!
Is that the sound of his knee giving out?

You laugh now but my Benny is having extra veggie and tofu now he's on a little holiday, gonna be back back fit and stronger than ever for the second half of the year.

I hope so tbh. I'm surprised they pushed him so long before getting him off legs. He can be really useful if he can get some mobility back.

Good to get TMac and Brown on the injury list. Gives Jefferson a chance to do his thing in the VFL with Smith also in the seniors.
He had a good game on the weekend on his own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back