News Brynn Teakle returns to East Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Bin tickle will be one of those guys in years time we laugh about and compare our worst player to, like Ryan Lonie or Cain Ackland or Cameron cloke
Nathan Lonie is the softest player I have ever seen play for Port in my many years of attending sanfl and afl games, but now that you are telling me his brother Ryan also donned the guernsey I will have to reassess, which could result in a split decision. ;)

Being serious for a moment, Cain Ackland did have some ability and from memory performed well in his first afl game against geebung at the cattery, but Cameron Cloke was an absolute king spud who I suspect would have struggled to get a gig in the Maggie magoos in the Williams and Cahill eras.

Goldstein, for all his dominance, had 2 less score involvements than Teakle.
If Chris Paul passes the ball to my footy mates playing D grade basketball and they fire up brick after brick and I'm on the other team but I get it to Stef Curry open in the corner and he goes at 80%

Does that mean I'm a better dish of the rock than Chris Paul?

Last edited:

If Chris Paul passes the ball to my footy mates playing D grade basketball and they fire up brick after brick and I'm on the other team but I get it to Stef Curry open in the corner.

Does that mean I'm a better dish of the rock than Chris Paul?
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Score involvment stats rely on your teammates being able to move the ball and hit the scoreboard

If you have s**t team mates, that aint gonna happen.

If Goldstein was wearing a Port guernsey yesterday, he would have broken the score involvement stats record

You cannot use it as a baseline for comparing two rucks

Nathan Lonie is the softest player I have ever seen play for Port in my many years of attending sanfl and afl games, but now that you are telling me his brother Ryan also donned the guernsey I will have to reassess, which could result in a split decision. ;)

Being serious for a moment, Cain Ackland did have some ability and from memory performed well in his first afl game against geebung at the cattery, but Cameron Cloke was an absolute king spud who I suspect would have struggled to get a gig in the Maggie magoos in the Williams and Cahill eras.

Deluca's the worst tall we've had that played a game.

Mitch Curnow is the worst tall we've had on our list. He got dropped from SANFL reserves and had to play SANFL u18s that's how far off the mark he was.

Deluca's the worst tall we've had that played a game.
Deluca at least occasionally played a game where his direct opponent wasn't the opposition's best player, so no, no he wasn't.

Deluca at least occasionally played a game where his direct opponent wasn't the opposition's best player, so no, no he wasn't.

Actually you are right. Mark Conway was worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How this guy gets a game ahead of Hayes as our primary ruck makes no sense. He's not a primary ruck. Deciding, after arguably his best game at AFL level, to drop him for Lycett and leave Finlayson to pinch-hit against Gawn and Grundy also makes no sense.

How this guy gets a game ahead of Hayes as our primary ruck makes no sense. He's not a primary ruck. Deciding, after arguably his best game at AFL level, to drop him for Lycett and leave Finlayson to pinch-hit against Gawn and Grundy also makes no sense.
Reckon he's a bit battered and bruised after rucking most of the past few games - give him a week off to recuperate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back