Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to cash in Brambles. I can afford anyone.
Should I punt-
Neale
Brayshaw or
Ryan?
Ryan would become Mills.
Or one of other two can become Touk, Steele, Oliver, Bont, or any other mid. Have Macrae.
Who to punt, who to get?

Edit-dont know why I posted such a lame question. I’ll make up my own mind. (And, no doubt get it wrong!)
Cheers campaigners!

Last edited:
Punt Brayshaw

Get TOUK TOUK

Should I punt-
Neale
Brayshaw or
Ryan?
Ryan would become Mills.
Or one of other two can become Touk, Steele, Oliver, Bont, or any other mid. Have Macrae.
Who to punt, who to get?

Edit-dont know why I posted such a lame question. I’ll make up my own mind. (And, no doubt get it wrong!)
Cheers campaigners!

Should I punt-
Neale
Brayshaw or
Ryan?
Ryan would become Mills.
Who to punt, who to get?

Cheers campaigners!
Bont gonna go 180 this week.

Not Neale, I'm thinking of burning my second last trade to get rid of the Kent.

If price is no issue go for Touk.

Maybe Lachie thinks he is Dusty and saving all his energy for finals :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I punt-
Neale
Brayshaw or
Ryan?
Ryan would become Mills.
Who to punt, who to get?

Cheers campaigners!
Punt Brayshaw

Get TOUK TOUK

Did you end up punting Brayshaw just before his 190?

Nup. Took a punt on him coming good. Three of the last four games at Optus.
Went Neale to Steele instead. That trade and Brayshaws 190 got me straight through to the prelim, beating the top side in my cashy.
I’ll call that a win! :cool:

Nup. Took a punt on him coming good. Three of the last four games at Optus.
Went Neale to Steele instead. That trade and Brayshaws 190 got me straight through to the prelim, beating the top side in my cashy.
I’ll call that a win! :cool:

Wheres my ‘Thumbs up’ Birch?
Or did you just make that post hoping to rub in my mistake? :moustache:

Last edited:
Dunkley or Hall or Marshall?
Dunkley could be a massive POD. Players take four weeks coming back from LTI so expect him to do well in Prelim and GF week. I’d probably play it safe and bank Marshall though, especially given he’s rucking solo this weekend against some guy called Hickey.

Dunkley could be a massive POD. Players take four weeks coming back from LTI so expect him to do well in Prelim and GF week. I’d probably play it safe and bank Marshall though, especially given he’s rucking solo this weekend against some guy called Hickey.
Cheers. Tough one, as none of my upcoming finals opponents have any of Dunkley, Marshall or Hall. Daniher (F6) is departing my team for one - thank ****. I always have Dunkley and it's great watching him go big. As a mega-POD would be even better. I think you're right in saying that Marshall is probably the way to go though. His injuries scared me, but at least he has put a solid block of games together and could go huge in the run home. I was on the other end of his 158 last week, along with KOTD 'Tackles' Steele as VC, yet somehow managed to scrape through. The extra cash will be handy to put towards whatever the final trade ends up being next week too. :thumbsu:

Cheers. Tough one, as none of my upcoming finals opponents have any of Dunkley, Marshall or Hall. Daniher (F6) is departing my team for one - thank ****. I always have Dunkley and it's great watching him go big. As a mega-POD would be even better. I think you're right in saying that Marshall is probably the way to go though. His injuries scared me, but at least he has put a solid block of games together and could go huge in the run home. I was on the other end of his 158 last week, along with KOTD 'Tackles' Steele as VC, yet somehow managed to scrape through. The extra cash will be handy to put towards whatever the final trade ends up being next week too. :thumbsu:

This is Hall's last 13 games. Only 1 subton.
1628224745110.png
5 round average: 119
13 round average since injury: 112

No brainer to get Hall in terms of points imo

I would however get Marshall over Hall if you have more trades up your sleeve because the extra $60k will come in handy.

This is Hall's last 13 games. Only 1 subton.
View attachment 1197542
5 round average: 119
13 round average since injury: 112

No brainer to get Hall in terms of points imo

I would however get Marshall over Hall if you have more trades up your sleeve because the extra $60k will come in handy.
Yep, will have one final trade next week to sideways an injured premo or do a luxury trade of Jelly to Touk, etc. The extra 60K would make a difference (would bring bank up to 155K for final trade).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back