2018 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. All at the ground saw it.
2. The umpires evidence was that it was intentional.
3. Lee Coglan was badly injured.

How does that equate to only three weeks!!!!!

Anyone know how long Coghlan will miss? Just saying if he was to miss 3 weeks with his injuries from the incident, the tribunal has got it all wrong. If he plays this week 3 weeks for Childs with a very clean record? is probably about right.

Pretty damning photo. You don't go to "tackle"with a clenched fist.

The photo is damning and he obviously belted him...as said above he seems lucky to only cop 3 weeks given what evidence was tendered.

I have played a lot of footy over the years and have played with and against many blokes who tackle genuinely and have their fists clenched

Unfortunately I went and saw Castlemaine and Square on Saturday.

I can safely say it was the most one sided, embarrassing, pathetic performance I have seen in the last 20 years of watching Bendigo Footy.

Where too next for the Magpies?

childs is a terrible bloke and a terrible coach, the team needed leadership and some toughness and got cowardice and embarrassed, have got to cut him loose

There is a bloke that is hailed as a tough hard at it leader that runs around for Sandhurst who commits acts similar each week but no one makes mention of that

There is a bloke that is hailed as a tough hard at it leader that runs around for Sandhurst who commits acts similar each week but no one makes mention of that

That would be Blair Homes. Love to play with him and would hate to play against him. Some of his actions are deplorable but his club loves him for it.

We watched Sandhurst give Storm a Footballing lesson on Saturday this Premiership race is wide open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be Blair Homes. Love to play with him and would hate to play against him. Some of his actions are deplorable but his club loves him for it.

We watched Sandhurst give Storm a Footballing lesson on Saturday this Premiership race is wide open.

Sandhurst have still gotta make the 5 yet but they did play well on Saturday

I have watched Blair for years. Yes he hits hard, but with hip and shoulder which is a dying art these days. Maybe his critics cannot handle that. I have never seen him king hit anyone the way Lee Coghlan was - no other words for that incident.

Regarding Castlemaine, they must just about be on the brink.

I have watched Blair for years. Yes he hits hard, but with hip and shoulder which is a dying art these days. Maybe his critics cannot handle that. I have never seen him king hit anyone the way Lee Coghlan was - no other words for that incident.

Regarding Castlemaine, they must just about be on the brink.

i disagree

Anyway Sandhurst were very impressive but have some big games coming up and will be without Connors

i disagree

Anyway Sandhurst were very impressive but have some big games coming up and will be without Connors

We can agree to disagree but I cannot remember Blair being reported or even sent off. I've seen him on the bottom of the pack being last one up plenty of times though.

I do agree that it remains pretty open and a week in football is a long time. Gisborne have breathed some much needed life into the competition. Strath have some very good players to come back and I would still have them as the flag favourite. After that it is pretty wide open which is good.

We can agree to disagree but I cannot remember Blair being reported or even sent off. I've seen him on the bottom of the pack being last one up plenty of times though.

I do agree that it remains pretty open and a week in football is a long time. Gisborne have breathed some much needed life into the competition. Strath have some very good players to come back and I would still have them as the flag favourite. After that it is pretty wide open which is good.

That was sorta of my point...I have seen many reportable incidents that have not had any action whatsoever yet people are happy to rip into others for similar things...anyway.

Straths best is better than the rest...will just depend on if they can get everyone on the park at the same time

That was sorta of my point...I have seen many reportable incidents that have not had any action whatsoever yet people are happy to rip into others for similar things...anyway.

Straths best is better than the rest...will just depend on if they can get everyone on the park at the same time
There is a difference between being hard and being a thug.... and Blair is not a thug....

Kangaroo Flat coaching interviews taking place currently. Will be interesting to see who gets the gig. Whoever it is I hope the club give him full reign to do whatever he feels necessary and bring in who he wants to support without interference from previous regimes and the like

Sorry guys..but your league website is a joke. Who is in charge of it need a swift kick up the behind. Lacks professionalism and reflects badly on the competition. Its a bit like not updating a website for a couple of years..really disappointing!

When you are like me and have moved interstate, but still closely follow a team (the Dragons) it is just so frustrating. We had a similar discussion last year about live scores (lack of them) on the website.

With this attitude, how on earth the major problems the league faces with its struggling clubs (even fielding underage teams etc) will ever be sorted is beyond me.

When you are like me and have moved interstate, but still closely follow a team (the Dragons) it is just so frustrating. We had a similar discussion last year about live scores (lack of them) on the website.

With this attitude, how on earth the major problems the league faces with its struggling clubs (even fielding underage teams etc) will ever be sorted is beyond me.

Agree, great post. Unless the 'little' things are done properly, then the bigger picture cant be fixed. IMO the Bendigo region needs a bomb put under it and a total rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back