Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

Heard Finley beat Deni the other night in a practice match. Finley must be looking good.

Was told by Joel Bunce yest'y at the cricket, that they pumped them and they are looking pretty good for '09.

I heard Deni had a few lads out and Finley played their best team. And only won by a few goals. Maybe DeniRams3rds can tell us?

Cant take much from these games, a lot of blokes played out of position.

yer a few of the boys were out... not to sure who it was tho, pretty sure it was darcy biggs and Pouge..
but as homer1 said alot of the boys were out of posi.. should be a big year for em,,, watch out!! :D

yer a few of the boys were out... not to sure who it was tho, pretty sure it was darcy biggs and Pouge..
but as homer1 said alot of the boys were out of posi.. should be a big year for em,,, watch out!! :D
both extremely good players that would make a huge difference

Good win by Barooga last night, Cobram bit slow for mine and Barooga will be top 2 no doubt. Like the look of #6 in the guts and #2 is a gun.
However, bit dissapointed in the team list we received at the gate.
3 examples, bighawk lined up and wasnt listed on team sheet, Ben Chapman not on team sheet and Harrop played in #22 not #9 as listed and they only the ones i could pick up, surely for 1 game we could get it right.
Well done Barooga :thumbsu:

Harrap playing thirds now is he? ;)

Rumbalara beat Echuca United in the Stanhope Series final today by about 5 goals. Rumba are looking pretty good minus a couple of 18 year old boys who played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumbalara beat Echuca United in the Stanhope Series final today by about 5 goals. Rumba are looking pretty good minus a couple of 18 year old boys who played.
It seemed as though the eighteen year olds were pretty important to the victory. Who was number 13 for Rumba who kicked that stunning goal running about 3/4s of the ground before putting it through?

It seemed as though the eighteen year olds were pretty important to the victory. Who was number 13 for Rumba who kicked that stunning goal running about 3/4s of the ground before putting it through?

Our U/18 boys didn't have as much say in the result as in the earlier games, one of the main points was to give the U/17 boys some confidence going into the season and I think we achieved that goal as our best 3 or 4 players yesterday were thirds kids. These kids really stepped up as the tournament went on.

No. 13 was Ash Miller was Eastern Rangers (TAC Cup) listed last season as a bottom aged kid. But due to injury never played a game and wasn't invited back. Will play seniors at Rumba this season, but can go further if he wants too.

Our U/18 boys didn't have as much say in the result as in the earlier games, one of the main points was to give the U/17 boys some confidence going into the season and I think we achieved that goal as our best 3 or 4 players yesterday were thirds kids. These kids really stepped up as the tournament went on.

No. 13 was Ash Miller was Eastern Rangers (TAC Cup) listed last season as a bottom aged kid. But due to injury never played a game and wasn't invited back. Will play seniors at Rumba this season, but can go further if he wants too.

Ash Miller was easily your best player for the day I reckon.

Thought id have a crack at the top 6..

My Tops 6
1. Deniliquin
2.Mulwala
3.Finley
4.Echuca
5.Moama
6.Rumbalara/ Tongala

Not sure about tonny and rumba..
rumba seem alright after winning that night series. but did have a few 18 year olds..
whats tonny doing this year?
thought?
:thumbsu:Cheers:thumbsu:

Moama won't make the 6. Rumba should make it. Finley will be the team to beat. Not sure about Tonny, Cobram might do alright too with their 4ths boys coming up.

Moama won't make the 6. Rumba should make it. Finley will be the team to beat. Not sure about Tonny, Cobram might do alright too with their 4ths boys coming up.

No love for mul?
i think they will win it again this year,,
yer they lost a few of there boys from last year, but during the season they played without doyle, rowe, cooper and a few more. and were still very good, players like miller, butts, yelland.
i think mul are the team to beat..
but we will find out this weekend

No love for mul?
i think they will win it again this year,,
yer they lost a few of there boys from last year, but during the season they played without doyle, rowe, cooper and a few more. and were still very good, players like miller, butts, yelland.
i think mul are the team to beat..
but we will find out this weekend

Yeah Mul will be up there. Not as good as Finley though i reckon.

Tonny will be just an average side. Too many of the side are just out of the under 14's and despite being very talented and strong minded for their age it's unlikely that they'll be able to compete with the better sides. I could be wrong though as i don't have any association with the team apart from my little brother who isn't expexting too much finals wise this year.

Does anyone no how good toc will be and who there good players will be this year!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back